RufusxTifa: The hottest thing that should never happen

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
Oh, this is a rarepair! This one works better in art than fic methinks. I can see it in AUs where Tifa is morally compromised or broke bad for whatever reason. TBH, it also needs to be a situation where she somehow has the upper hand on him for me to be interested.

But by all means, more art of ridiculously attractive people never hurt.

Graymouse

Pro Adventurer
Oh, Noooos. This must not happen. This can't be!

All kidding aside, I have no idea how this could even happen. Not with all the hatred that Tifa has with anything Shinra. Strange though, if you think about it wasn't Cloud kinda institutionalized within Shinra as well. Like Rufus says, "your are Soldier"," I own you"?

Tifa, did end up with Cloud at the end of all things so, I guess, if Tifa can get through all the hate with Rufus. Sure it could happen. I think these two would have a lot more problems than Cloud and Tifa did to make their relationship work. IMHO

unnamed (2).jpg

@Cat on Mars Can you make some drawings about the new line lingerie? Maybe have some of the ladies model them?

Last edited:

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
unnamed-2-jpg.6569
Pictures like this absolutely fascinate me for some reason. Like, it's so obviously 2000's, both because of the terrible compression and the over-use of gradients. I love this stuff.

EDIT: also "OH MY GAWD?!?" Good shit, good shit.

Last edited:
Red XIII/Dark Nation: a brief romance:

"Oh my god," cried Elena. Everybody's head shot up to see what had so alarmed and excited her. "Mr Tseng, look, the Vice-President is here - I mean the President, he's the President now, isn't he? You're the President now, Mr Rufus, sir. Congratulations!"

"Oh, frabjous day," said Rufus smoothly as he strolled into the room through the door that led to the helicopter pad, looking even more impossibly handsome than he had the last time Aeris had set eyes on him. If he keeps this up, she thought, one day he might just spontaneously combust.

To her left Aeris heard Twin Turbines murmur in admiring tones, "What kind of man is he, I wonder..?" The SOLDIER must have heard her too, for his scowl grew deeper.

An equally handsome, expensively sleek guard hound, as black as Rufus was white, trotted at his heels, lashing its tentacle in a show of gratuitous aggression. When it caught sight of the talking beast, it crouched down on its haunches, pricked up its ears, and started purring like an express train. The talking beast rolled its eyes...

..."I'm a lab experiment," said the animal.

Aeris had the pleasure of seeing Rufus Shinra do a double-take. His already pale cheeks grew paler, and he threw out a hand to steady himself against the nearest wall. "It talks," he gasped.

"I also bite," replied the animal. "Do you?"

"Oi," said Reno, "No threatening the President. Let's keep it nice and polite, okay?"

"As you like," said the animal. "But please, keep her away from me - " He gestured with his head at Dark Nation, who was slowly creeping closer to him, stumpy tail wagging. "She's not my species. It's awkward."

Rufus whistled Dark Nation to heel. Reluctantly, she obeyed.

shameless self promotion of my own fic, No One But Herself, Aeris/Tseng

Top Bottom