Safe and Sound missing in US release?

AssistantSensei

ALL HAIL THE HYPNO-TOAD!
AKA
SacredViolator, Supersix4
It does have the Japanese dub (and the French one too :monster:).

o_O I heard some people still got Safe and Sound with their copy of ACC.

...Clerical error, maybe? That, or just a few copies of ACC had managed to slip away with S&S instead of Calling.
Huh. Well, I might have to wait to hear if more people got S&M--er...I mean S&S. My co-worker bought ACC yesterday, I should ask him. If it was just an error, I might consider exchanging my copy at work.

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh okay.

And yeah I just bought ACC today but haven't opened it yet. I have no way to play it yet either. But if it was a mistake and we can exhange them for working ones later I might. But I wonder if mine has it or not. How can a person tell without opening it? I got my copy and Target and I think that a movie has to remain unopened to be returned or exchanged. :/

AssistantSensei

ALL HAIL THE HYPNO-TOAD!
AKA
Oh okay.

And yeah I just bought ACC today but haven't opened it yet. I have no way to play it yet either. But if it was a mistake and we can exhange them for working ones later I might. But I wonder if mine has it or not. How can a person tell without opening it? I got my copy and Target and I think that a movie has to remain unopened to be returned or exchanged. :/

I looked at Target's in-store policy and it looks like you can't return or exchange it whatsoever.

Although, my sister used to work at Walmart and she said that some people would return their items from other stores with no receipt or opened package, or whatever. And they would let them return or exchange it. One time, a guy bought some boots from another store, then returned it to Walmart with horse shit all over it. She had to clean it off. I lawl'd for a long time after she told me that. :monster:

So anyways. . . . . .you could give returning it to Walmart a shot I suppose. . . :)

EDIT: You can't return any movies, games, CD's, etc. to Target if the item has been opened.

Last edited:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I know somebody who stole a vacuum cleaner from Wal-Mart, then walked in 30 minutes later to return it for money back. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Not so ever? I could have sworn that unopened movies/CD's could still be returned or exchanged so long as they weren't open. :/

AssistantSensei

ALL HAIL THE HYPNO-TOAD!
AKA
Not so ever? I could have sworn that unopened movies/CD's could still be returned or exchanged so long as they weren't open. :/

Oh. . .wait. . .whoops! Sorry, I'm REALLY tired. I mean that after it was opened, you couldn't exchange it. So you can return it if it was unopened. Haha, sorry.

I probably should be editing my old post now. . .

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Oh okay.

Generally, reciept and/or unopened for cash back or credit or obviously defective merchandise, like the shelving unit I bought from WalMart that was broken in box.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Hell, everything got messed up, now.

Mako ey...err... Kaiba (:D) said that FFXIII won't have japanese dub because of the Xbox thing. ACC has japanese dub.

And by the way, going for the off-topic, I wouldn't really complain about the japanese voices on FF13, since, actually, we never had any japanese voices before.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
It's not IN the US release of Advent Children Complete. It's nowhere. Because it's not there. :awesome:

PS3 games are capable of having dual audio tracks simply due the the sheer size of a Blu-Ray disc. Other games have had them. And it would've been nice to have for FFXIII due to the possibility and capability. But we got fucked over for that due to them wanting to make it equal to the lesser sized X-Box 360 release.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I'm not sure what FFXIII has to do with this. Is it stated in the preview thing on ACC?

So there are no copies of the US ACC anywhere that have Safe and Sound? Wut? Why? This is so lame...

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
You fuckers need to actually read the FFXIII thread and the Final Fantasy section here. :monster:

Why? Who knows. They just fucked us in regards to that song.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I'd wager that it gets corrected upon a special edition. Until then I might as well be ignoring the typical US release. Anyone know what the deal with the EU release is, and if NA is the only version getting totally fucked?

I still can't imagine why / how they managed to fuck that up, especially with the marketability of using Gerard Way in the US. Srsly.

X :neo:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
It seems to be.

And yes, Gerard Way doing their song had great potential for marketing. I mean heck, I was lurking a bit on buzz.com and a bunch of MCR fans were talking about it, commenting on how they had no idea who Himuro was and that a few of them had never heard of AC before.

Dropped ball is...well dropped. :/

Does SE USA even know their fanbase at all?

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
It seems to be.

And yes, Gerard Way doing their song had great potential for marketing. I mean heck, I was lurking a bit on buzz.com and a bunch of MCR fans were talking about it, commenting on how they had no idea who Himuro was and that a few of them had never heard of AC before.

Dropped ball is...well dropped. :/

Does SE USA even know their fanbase at all?

Kyew Eff Ti.

I really don't think that anyone at SE-NA has a fucking clue tbh. This basically proved it.

X :neo:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Poor SE Japan, having such a waste of space for a US branch as SE USA. srsly someone needs to leanr some marketing and how to research and contact their fanbase. :/

Top Bottom