Salutations

shon

Rookie Adventurer
Haven't been to an internet forum in a while. Thought I'd try to track down some of the people I used to talk to years ago. Haven't had much luck with some of the other places I've been. None the less, it's strange being on an forum again.

I seem to have remembered all my old passwords to forums I used to post on. (fcf, FFoF, here, and a few other places) Even more interesting is the number that are still online.
Not really seeing any familiar faces...so ya...hi.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I'm not one of the people you're looking for, but welcome an' shit anyway :reapermon:

I kinda love your avatar.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Welcome to the boards an' shit :monster: I'm pretty sure I remember you, but I think you had another name I remember you better under :monster:

Last edited:

shon

Rookie Adventurer
It seems the traditional forum has definitely taken its toll from the likes of 4chan and reddit. It's good to see people still using them.

I kinda love your avatar.

A favorite of mine as well. It's sigh worthy how much stuff I've lost.

Pixel

The Pixie King
Hello. I like your avitar :P

I see you registered years ago. Glad you're jumping back in :D

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Welcome back to the forums and all that jazz. :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Cid/Sir Psycho Sexy

I vaguely remember you becoming active as I was leaving.

Rings a bell but nothing specific. Eh, at least I won't read one of your posts and go 'I know who that wanker is now!' :wacky:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
it cant be...! an old relic from acf?! is that shin?!

edit: ZOMG!!! EVEN BETTER! Sir Psycho Sexy!!!! :D!!!!

Top Bottom