Sephiroth Is Selling Cars Now

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
I like how if you play both videos at the same time, the soft chanting from the original video syncs up nicely with OWA. XD

Sephiroth_Owa13

Rookie Adventurer
Haha that was awesome love it. And it is true... when we get used to a voice and then hear it in a different way/manner it shocks people and you still get that face in your head that you're used to...

Take X-2 before he was Sephiroth...I thought..."Superman is voicing Nooj?"

Now when I see old Superman shows I think Sephiroth. :lol:

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Bienvenida, Glaurung! (Welcome, Glaurung!)

I don't really know about the spanish voices, mainly because I didn't actually listen to them enough...

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Bienvenida, Glaurung! (Welcome, Glaurung!)

I don't really know about the spanish voices, mainly because I didn't actually listen to them enough...

Ahaha, don't mind me, most people don't do either. I'm just a nerd when it refers to voiceacting :P

Landarma

Lv. 25 Adventurer
After reading comments about original commercial at youtube, I LOL'd. I haven't understood what you're saying until watching this....... XD

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
Man am still laughinz about this XD. Newbern is forever burned into my eardrums as Sephy's voice now, even over Superman LMAO! Sometimes I'd almost swear Sephy was driving the Prius in the commercial XP.

~ SoS

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Permission to roffle, sirs and ladies? :awesome:

This is almost as bad as Yazoo being the name of an 80's pop group and a milkshake...

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Permission to roffle, sirs and ladies? :awesome:

This is almost as bad as Yazoo being the name of an 80's pop group and a milkshake...
Granted.
Yazoo obviously got hair tips from Sephiroth. Aquanet anyone?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Thank you, sir. Roffle.

Well, according to Nomura in the Reunion Files, "Yazoo inherited Sephiroth's allure". I always thought he merely inherited Sephiroth's hair. And I don't recognise the brand Aquanet. US brand?

Top Bottom