Sephiroth Was Almost A Clone Of Kefka

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
... When it comes down to it, there are a few villains in later Final Fantasies, Kefka included, that are in some way clones of the Emperor from II.

I love Kefka but he's just a psycho for no real reason.

He was experimented on and that's what caused him to go psycho.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Then again Sephiroth did mention wanting to do what Jenova did in the past which is planet hop and find a new planet to create in his own image.I don't know his motives just keep on not making sense as time goes on.

That's because he mentioned this as a motivation during Advent Children. Which is less FFVII canon and more of a 90 minute piece of trash written by a team of staff who only really wanted to desperately make more AMVs to upload to Youtube.

tbh.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Sephiroth basically just wants to kill everyone so he can rule over a barren planet. Which never really made sense to me, but whatever. Kefka clearly actually wants them to suffer first, and to continue to suffer while dying. Kefka is worse.

Then again Sephiroth did mention wanting to do what Jenova did in the past which is planet hop and find a new planet to create in his own image.I don't know his motives just keep on not making sense as time goes on.

Sephiroth didn't want to rule over a barren planet so much as command the Lifestream. The Meteor spell was just a means to gather all of the Lifestream in one place so that he could merge with it. Presumably he would then use it to create new life to rule over.

And when that didn't work it was then that he decided to just find a new planet to do that to, jazzflower.

T@ctic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Orah, Iju
yeah i agree. but sephy is MUUUUUUUUUUUCH better, more interesting and such. : D

Top Bottom