Sherlock Holmes: The many adventures of the world's greatest detective

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
oh god elementary is so great
really great
the finale oh my g o dsadsaf

seeing as how this topic last died on the discussion of irene i highly recommend anyone who was disappointed with the treatment of women on BBC sherlock really needs to watch elementary right now

irene alder BEING moriarty was fucking brilliant imo, and the way dormer just sells the role. i mean shit. even the way she appears more feminine and artsy when irene and masculine and controlling when moriarty godDAMN

i can see a lot of people being up in arms about this but i think it was a nice twist on the woman who beat him. because she did beat him -- damn, she fucking destroyed him. and she did it by being the actual puppetmaster moriarty instead of the pawn of moriarty.

and in the end, it was watson who got the last edge over moriarty which sets up this FASCINATING dynamic if they ever bring her back. because now she not only has a reason to be a nemesis to holmes, she has a reason to be one to watson. solidifying the fact that they are a team and if you go after one you have to go after the other. because they are equals.

ALSO
EUGLASSIA WATSONIA
:CCCCC PRECIOUS

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Decided to check out Elementary. I need stuff to watch and Sherlock season 3 is like, have they even announced an air date yet? I guess not.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I think it's later this year if you're fortunate enough to live in the UK. Those of us in the Colonies will need to wait until March because PBS is staffed by a bunch of morons. Unless we torrent it. No idea about the rest of the world.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Just finished Elementary season 1. Good stuff.

Moriarty made out with Captain America. True story.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
BBC Sherlock news:

“The Empty Hearse” – Sunday, January 19, 2014 at 10pm on MASTERPIECE

“The Sign of Three” – Sunday, January 26, 2014 at 10pm on MASTERPIECE

“His Last Vow” – Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 10pm on MASTERPIECE

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
You mean this one?

They pictured the fandom pretty well :awesome:

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
Not strictly Sherlock related but this seems a good place to put this:

Glaurung

AKA
Mama Dragon
There were fans who were already calling Mary Morstan a "Marysue", and sharpening the knifes for the actress who would be playing her because she was going to be meddling into their Johnlock fantasies.

I wonder if they will keep talking shit, given that it's gonna be Freeman's own parter the one playing her (There's no better choice, imo, they are so utterly cute together!)

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V

You have no idea how much I wish this were going to be a real thing though :sadpanda:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I just watched Sherlock this weekend, and while I felt rather "meh" about Season 1, Season 2 was brilliant, especially the first episode. Looking forward to the new season.

X :neo:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
"Did you miss me?"

Yes, you magnificent bastard, yes we did.

Glaurung

AKA
Mama Dragon
Well, finally watched "The Empty Hearse".

I never laughed so much with a Sherlock episode. I love how they poke fun at the fandom, how adorable Mary is, how
awesome is that Mr. and Mrs. Cumberbatch played Sherlock's parents
and how much of a troll Sherlock can be.

And...
it seems Sherlock knows better than to voice what he sees on Molly's boyfriend and ruin her relationship again
. Also,
way to "move on", Molly :awesome:

Novus

Pro Adventurer
It's a crime that the BBC use license fee money to make a full series like Atlantis but Sherlock only gets a three episodes every two years.
Something's seriously in the water there.

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
I loved the opening to 'The Empty Hearse'...

The over-the-top turned-up-to-eleven music was fantastic:

And Molly And Sherlock finally kissed:

I especially liked Lestrade's very British "Bollocks!" at the end of it. :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Benedict on Top Gear, describing how he survived:

10157234_745347182176923_3225022425119681619_n.jpg

Top Bottom