Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's 'The Lost World'

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
group2.jpg

So I was curious, has anyone sat down and watched this series? I been watching it and I really love it so far! It's like someone mashed together Indiana Jones and Jurassic Park :P. I heard it used to come on TV in the timeslot before Angel, early in the morning. There's 3 seasons and the characters are all interesting, imo.

Discuss?

~ Raz

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I used to watch this show. Man, this takes me back a good ten years or so. I would work on Sunday mornings, then get home in time to watch both this and Stargate SG-1.

The show was syndicated only, I believe, so it could be on any channel at any time depending upon where you lived.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I didn't even know this was adapted. Will have to look into it.

I remember seeing this while channel surfing. It seemed pretty low budget and a bit campy (like Xena/Hercules), but I never had the urge to stick around and watch it like Xena and Herc.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I remember reading the book when I was little, got totally hooked even if I wasn't usually into the old Conan Arthur Doyle stuff.

This looks, uh, very nineties. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I remember seeing this while channel surfing. It seemed pretty low budget and a bit campy (like Xena/Hercules), but I never had the urge to stick around and watch it like Xena and Herc.

Pretty much this. I don't really remember much about it other than like, a waterfall, a tree house, and there was a dinosaur, too.

Top Bottom