For some reason, I find the third one (the one freaking out) kinda funny. :P
[/quote]

I like that one too^_^

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[quote author=V link=topic=138.msg5926#msg5926 date=1231123981]
[quote author=Cthulhu link=topic=138.msg5859#msg5859 date=1231106287]Note to self: Replace massive monster smilie with one who fits the post thingy pervfectly.
[/quote]How wide is it? I'll make one directly from the original vector image wicba.
[/quote]

I dunno, lol ¯\(°_o)/¯. But the entire thing is 800 pixels wide, minus 16% (?) for the post bit, minus some extra pixels for margins and whatnot. I think you'd be able to get an exact measurement using Firefox and the Web Developer extension.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
[quote author=sephirothpaine link=topic=138.msg5960#msg5960 date=1231133624]
[quote author=Tetsujin link=topic=138.msg5956#msg5956 date=1231129397]
For some reason, I find the third one (the one freaking out) kinda funny. :P
[/quote]
I like that one too^_^
[/quote]

That's also my favorite. Very great job, Pixel. You're talent astounds me. :monster:

And if anyone cares I used the base to make a paranoid one:

Wow, I never noticed the white spots! I will have to clean those up!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
:monster: still > any of those, no offense intended :monster:.

If / when a full smilie set is made, I can add it, fgj. Just add your desired smilie name (i.e. : monster: ) fgj.

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
I think you'd be able to get an exact measurement using Firefox and the Web Developer extension.
Or, you know, print screen -> Photoshop -> measure.

Pixel, what program do you use to create animated gifs? I used to use Paint Shop Pro because it had a fairly simple frame-by-frame GUI, but Photoshop's system (with only being able to move and/or hide layers and whatnot) just baffles me and I find myself unable to actually save more than one frame.

I started to make a package of Vincent emoticons a while back, when I had very short-lived plans of putting a forum on my own website. I would not mind donating them to the cause.

In fact, attached. :monster: Do with them what you will.

Attachments

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I made a few for ACF's Ghost Past.... none of them were of any real use other than my buttsex smilie which I love. :3 But I recall something being wrong with the buttsex smilie, but can't remember now... :/

Pixel, have a look. Maybe you'll want to redux them with your fancy new colour because I cba right now. Maybe I will later if you cba or don't care. :monster:

Attachments

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Somebody find my Watchmen Cookie Monsters and put them here to be uploaded plz.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I agree, gogogo. Also, I'll only upload 'em if I don't have to search through this topic for 'em, slash when Someone thinks up a proper smilie code for each of 'em.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Nawai, get rid of the black background on le Comedian first. My computer doesn't have the technology to do so and I cba finding it :monster:

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
Channy said:
I recall something being wrong with the buttsex smilie, but can't remember now...
Ethics? :monster:

I approve of these smileys, and we also need several more depicting a broad range of sarcasm. I love the cookie monster and all, but I'm getting a little sick of his large blue face trying to STEAL MY FUCKING COOKIE.

AKA
Masa
I didn't want to make a new topic, but Neoseeker have used the old ACF plushies on their forum. I'm not sure if Pixel cares about that, but I thought I'd bring it up anyway.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
[quote author=Ravynne link=topic=138.msg11948#msg11948 date=1233157153]
Channy said:
I recall something being wrong with the buttsex smilie, but can't remember now...
Ethics? :monster:
[/quote]

no u :monster: Everybody likes buttsex.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[quote author=The Alex link=topic=138.msg10646#msg10646 date=1232706681]
fgj upload these nao admon
[/quote]

fgj smrize, I'm lazy.

[quote author=Cookie Monster link=topic=138.msg10318#msg10318 date=1232578628]
:rorschach:

:comedian:

DO IT.
[/quote][quote author=The Alex link=topic=138.msg11721#msg11721 date=1233097165]

[/quote]

Add these, fgj. :monster:

Top Bottom