smilies anyone?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I will add some/most of the others people have suggested tomorrow after work, but people need to give me codes for the ones that don't already have codes suggested, especially because there are several for which I have no idea what they even are.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Handsome_Squidward.jpg

:handsome:

Hey there

Kain Strife

Some Kind of Animator
:megamon:

megamon3.png

You know you love it. (I still have the vector file for this, so if theres a preferred size or anything, let me know. )

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
someone should make a list of all the smilies that need adding and i'll try to get to them within the next couple of days

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Did you ever get around to assembling the other Avenger monsters I'd put together? I seem to recall that I was supposed to remind you to do that like months ago but, well, no one reminded me until just now :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Could I re-float the idea of removing some of the huge smileys from the list? I'm fine with having a hundred different small smileys, cookie monsters etc, but the list would be much quicker to load and easier to navigate if we didn't have : watson: etc on it. I think their use has decreased a lot since the summer, but they could still be on the Lifestream server so people can hotlink them.

:watson:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
@GLD: Nope, haven't added them.

@Flint: I will consider removing the large emoticons that have very little to no use in our post history. The ones like :hugemonster: that get used all the time will stay, however.

Lex

Administrator
I LOVE hugemonster, but I agree with Flint. Some of those have been used maybe once or were just added to the list by random people for no good reason and need to go. Loading the smiley list is irritating. I hate having to scroll sideways to read a page >_>

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
What about resizing the big ones?(apart from huge monster) I get the impression they were only big because they were a spur of the moment creation. I agree it gets annoying.

Lex

Administrator
Get a bigger screen, :monster:

no u.

I already have a ridiculously sized screen and TLS fits on half of it at a nice large size. To be able to see the proper width of the smilies page I'd need to fashion a Matrix-style room of monitors.

Top Bottom