smilies anyone?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
tumblr_inline_mkfz2wzNBd1qz4rgp.gif

Following Mage's criteria:
-that someone/a group of people/everyone needs to calm the hell down
-not as far as I know
-N/A AFAIK
-N/A AFAIK
-that all depends on what we don't need and if this is accepted :monster:

Suggested tag - : stopbeingdicks :

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I suggest an additional criterion:

- Could the same sentiment be expressed with a still image rather than an animated one?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Y'know how when you get stuck into your codez and there's stars an' shit?
That's how I feel when I click the smilies list and am overwhelmed by how many there are. TL;DR, NO U, add them FGJ.

If you really wanna nitpick, may I suggest the following for guidance?

- what does the smiley convey?
- do we already have a smiley for this?
- why is this one better?
- do we need two?
- what do we bump to make way for this?

Anything to be nominated can go in a thread, that way it's still accessible even if it doesn't get added.

Why do we have fourteen different facepalm smilies? Are they exempt from this vetting process?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
ohey sup alex

Also yeah I highly doubt we need that many facepalms (maybe keep the cream of the crop? and if yall like the rest so much just keep a url of them on hand :monster:)

Captain Jack Harkness

not a out-of-bounds guy
AKA
4nn4-chan, Loras Tyrell, Loki
well, a facepalm is the nearest thing a human being can do to express his feeling, how s/he feels inside, in the deapest part of his/her heart but everyone is different, just like every facepalm is different. you can't change someone's feeling with another person's feeling, just like you can't change a facepalm with another facepalm.

or, if you prefer, facepalms are cool.

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
well, a facepalm is the nearest thing a human being can do to express his feeling, how s/he feels inside, in the deapest part of his/her heart but everyone is different, just like every facepalm is different. you can't change someone's feeling with another person's feeling, just like you can't change a facepalm with another facepalm.

or, if you prefer, facepalms are cool.

quoted for damn truth

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
That is such a terrible idea :monster:

Just kidding, I think it would be great :monster:

At first I was a little :monster: about it, but then I gave it some more thought and realised it was actually :monster:

:monster:

Top Bottom