solo dancer sab

solo player sab

normie trash
AKA
Sab
asd;lkjfa;lkj OK I CAN'T CONTAIN IT ANYMORE THE KIDS GOT 3RD PLACE AT THEIR COMPETITION YAYAYAYAYAYYYY!!!!!

we heard the news last sunday shortly after they competed but I've been waiting on the GATDAMN hosting organization to post the videos and they haven't yet!!! i will post it as soon as it's available!

to be completely honest, considering their small size (this is a record for this chapter: 9 vs. typically ~30), i wasn't expecting too much from the results of this competition. no matter how clean they might be, a small team doesn't compare to how a large team looks on stage, y'know? it's hard to compete with that energy. so i am so incredibly proud of what these kids were able to pull off next to the other teams three times their size. it really is a testament to how hard they worked and persisted in spite of the odds. i heard that when they heard their name announced, they were SO shocked and ecstatic, even if it was only third place -- and that makes me soooo happy!

swiped this photo from one of the teammate's IG accounts. caption is: "peek the 3rd photo to see our tiny-ass team hugging (screaming) when they announced that we placed LOL" <3

D71B098E-A31C-4AC4-87E7-C9027AA4E44E.jpeg

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
!
So happeh!!!!!!

giphy.gif

solo player sab

normie trash
AKA
Sab
IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

STEP 8: COMPETITION DAY (FINAL STEP!)
MY PIECE STARTS AT 31:16 (in case it doesn't auto-start there)

I'm so proud of them :sob::sob::sob: and the audience reactions kill me :tearsofjoy:

if you have time, please watch their whole performance from 27:16 - 35:45! something weird happens after my piece (I'm guessing they thought the set was over :grimacing:) and the video cuts out and cuts back in at a different angle.

in any case, I absolutely adore their performance and I think overall, they did an incredible job. as an alum and coach I always encourage them all to 'leave their hearts on the stage' and trust in all the work they've put into their set. it was a tough year and sooo many people ended up quitting, but those who remained stepped up and, against all odds, saw this through to the end. the 3rd place rating is just the cherry on top :tongueout:

it's always so gratifying seeing how far they've come and I think it's something they have to be immensely proud of y'know?

thanks for watching, everyone! :relaxed:

Last edited:
Top Bottom