• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Soul Calibur VI

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
No Setsuka? No thanks.
Not yet anyway. If you want Setsuka you'll have to play as Alpha Patrokolos in SCV for now (you can make it a female character if you want).

All the more reason why I hold judgement on these games until all the DLC comes out. Fighting styles are important, especially for character creation.

On that note:

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Just to say, if you play Libra of Soul in postgame, there are several Ancient Weapon Styles to beat, but if you beat half of them a boss unlocks.

I'm in the process of beating all of them via weapon mastery.

Will Edge Master be playable? Gosh I hope so. Or Elysium maybe?

I just want the Soul Calibur/Soul Edge weapon forms for character building (and the rest of the equipment parts).

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Ehhh, I kinda preferred Viola to a Raphael clone...

That being said, new parts were added and SC1 and Soul Blade music was added.

Did not know SC6 music was actually a remix of certain SC1 tracks!

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Ehhh, I kinda preferred Viola to a Raphael clone...
She hasn't become Viola yet at this point in the story -- though this trailer heavily suggests that she will. We see her crystal ball and Viola's theme plays.

I also have to take issue with calling her a Raphael clone. =P She plays differently enough that she's no more a Raphael clone than Kilik is a Mina clone.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
We see her crystal ball and Viola's theme plays.
I just noticed that... good eye. I doubt they'd not use it unless that's just a reference to SCV content (i.e. music DLC).
Though one can hope they'll at least bring back Viola's style for Creation.

Also, I use the term clone loosely with consideration that I'd like more diverse weaponry used. Not saying Kilik and Mina aren't the same, I just prefer a more obvious difference. I didn't know she was your waifu though. ;)

Last edited:

wander

‪‫‬‭ ‮
Friend of mine brought his PS4 over. Thought he'd show off his SC skills.

He didn't know I used to play SC2/3/4 12 hours a day when I was in college.

So he beat the other guests. And then I said I'd take him on.

Never seen so much rage from a human being. I guess he shouldn't have predicated his self-esteem on the assumption that he was good at the game. Literally threw his controller at me at one point.

I'm like "dude, I'll play as whoever you want me to, and you can use anyone you want — I'll still beat you"

and I did.

Felt good to be back in the saddle.

Not a huge fan of the theatrical shit they've added, and some characters are definitely unbalanced. Sophitia is fucking ridiculous now, and I already liked her from the old games.

Top Bottom