Spoiler tags, badges, and questions?

Got a few questions that i tried to find answers to but came up empty handed. Nothing important mostly curiosity and QOL things.

Is there a list of badges and what that are and how they are earned.

How to label a spoiler tag so it doesn't just say spoiler.

Is there a way to put multiple spoilers in a post under different tags.

I did find a list of the forum rules but it seemed harder to find than I thought it would be. Maybe these questions are all answered somewhere and im just a noob. If not maybe a mod or veteran could make a sticky thread thats easy to find with a list tips, faqs, and forum rules

Lestat

I see hell in your eyes
AKA
Ergo, V
test

You can do this as many times as you like just make sure you use multiple [ spoiler ] & [ /spoiler ]
Just remove the spaces shown above and to create custom ones add spoiler=random text within your brackets.

The badges listing can be found in an older thread within feedback but mostly they are achieved for length of account, donator, staff, post count & community contributor (I think)

Fangu

Great Old One
And ex staff.

The "Jenova" badge ("Great Old One") used to be for accounts with OVER 9,000! posts, but today it's also given to accounts with a certain length, usually ~10 years or having been active on ACF (a now deceased forum where a lot of members migrated from). There's a thread, search for "Great Ild One" or some such :monster:

But yeah badges are pretty much reserved for staff, creators, donators and long time members.

Top Bottom