Square-Enix Vs. V-Jump = FIGHT

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well it's finally happened.

The rumored collaboration between V-Jump and Square Enix has yielded a fighting game for the DS.

015359_684490_122_550lo.jpg

Apparently, it will be a game that features Square-Enix characters, duking it out against V-Jump characters. V-Jump = Shonen Jump.

What I'm curious about is whether or not this will be limited to just Square-Enix manga characters (i.e. characters from the manga that run in their Gangan magazines) or will it include ALL Square-Enix characters, including the ones from their game properties too?

Well either way it looks interesting. If you ever wanted to see Edward Elric beat the crap out of Naruto, now's your chance :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY DS

AT LEAST MAKE IT PSP

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Actually I would, since I'm getting my little sister one for her birthday, so bugger off.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
That's hilarious coming from the guy who didn't give a shit about the PSP. I think this is karma dude. Now you'll miss out on Edward and Mustang beating the shit out of Luffy and Zolo. Sorry :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
What the hell is this game called?

Square-Enix vs. V-Jump :awesome:

I sincerely hope and pray video game characters will make it in on this. I'd love to a certain blond, blue-eyed powerhouse with a large sword, duke it out with another blond, green eyed powerhouse with large muscles who has a penchant for using a certain destructive wave technique. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
That's hilarious coming from the guy who didn't give a shit about the PSP. I think this is karma dude. Now you'll miss out on Edward and Mustang beating the shit out of Luffy and Zolo. Sorry :monster:
Can you not read or something? I'm not that bothered by it, just annoyed.

Save your BS, it's not going to be any better than the last couple of these games, it's just for novelty sake.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
So you'd use your little sister's psp to play a game, instead of getting your own? Shows what type of bro you are, I'd say.

They seriously need to shove in as many characters as possible into this game. Kenshiro better be in this fucking game, that's all I'm saying.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Yeah, a good brother that's gonna buy a psp for his little sister that loves video games.

And the fact that this is a DS game just means I won't give a shit in a day.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Death Note, One Piece, RK, FMA, FF, all beating the shit out of each other.

There is no way this will not sell millions of copies.

If it doesn't outright suck, I'll buy it for FMA awesomeness.

Top Bottom