Star Wars: Episode 7, 8... and BEYOND!

Ghost X

I'd be marking this conversation in spoilers, just as the article warns :P.
If Palpatine's character develops, his return adds to the story, is necessary to the plot, and performs world-building stuff (etc), I'm all for it :P. I think I'd prefer a fresh villain though, something that explores something else than the old Jedi versus Sith thing.

I can't see any of the images in that link either :(.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I would much rather
have a new villain. The Dark Horse comics explored Palpatine's ongoing involvement in affairs to death already, and while it was plenty good, I'm not terribly interested in seeing the same idea rehashed.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It's entirely possible that this will retcon the comics' explanations, though. From what I understand the new films will have their own canon separate from the EU.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I'd rather not. >:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Damn, Disney had brought two franchises together via marvel and star wars to publish a set of comics. Well played.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
One wonders if Marvel will reprint the Dark Horse reprints of the "Star Wars" comics Marvel did back when the movies were new. :awesome:

And, if they do, will the universe implode?

Ghost X

Anyone particularly liking the idea/rumour that Luke Skywalker is evil in this? It has me frothing at the mouth with glee, if it is true :awesome:. I like the effort they've gone to hide this, if so, as well.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Not really, it's far too predictable for me and undermines his choice in RoTJ.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Wasn't he like the Emperor's apprentice in one of the EU stories once?

...yeah, I hated the idea of that as well. :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Yeah and then there was the Luke Skywalker clone as well

Super dumb and goofy lol

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
0Zxmke4.jpg

Ghost X

What does it even mean? Is the force some sentient force that has been asleep the entire time, or...? :awesome:. Perhaps the force awakens someone, like an epiphany.
The Force: Hey, Luke is totally an evil guy now.
Protagonist: WAT!

Top Bottom