• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
This is the edgiest and most surreal reinterpretation of the first Final Fantasy, and I'm fucking here for it.

Astos not looking like a goddamn gremlin is pretty interesting.

....Sophia is very intriguing. With her, that makes five characters which means, the likelihood that the party becomes the 4 Fiends of Chaos is now even more likely.

She could represent Maliris.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Cover art.

FG0mwEcXsAEaroK

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
That said you can get the three missions with the Season Pass, at the moment only bundled with the Digital Deluxe Edition, whenever it's available to purchase.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
'not an isekai' crying tears of joy rn

the square enix e-store won't let me buy the collector's edition with the script book and i don't know where else is selling it so i guess i will have to find an auction of that book (which is the only thing i really wanted out of the set)

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
Ngl, when the VO said "chaos", it made me snort, but I'm somehow excited too.
I might even play it on my borrowed PS4 while I still have it.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I seriously loved the fuck out of that trailer.

I'm really fucking curious how this all will come together. We know Jack Garland is...Garland.

So how does this all relate to him being forgotten and promising to "remember?"

Also LMAO at them referencing the motivation for Garland kidnapping Princess Sarah. Apparently his feelings weren't so one-sided after all.

Maybe she did unfortunately forget about him! :monster:

Top Bottom