Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
WARNING: EPIC POST IS EPIC. Not for the faint of connection :monster:

841138-sf4_super.jpg

208216-2550058410_9a9c7fe28a_b.jpg

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/44551.html

This trailer really got me pumped, and all the characters have good voices, WITH their accents intact. I've missed street fighter for so long, it's about time we had a resurrection.

Featured Characters

Ryu

sf4-ryu-punch.jpg

Ken

sf4-ken.jpg

Chun Li

sf4-chun-li.jpg

Guile

sf4-guile.jpg

Dhalsim

sf4-dhalsim.jpg

Zangief

sf4-zangief.jpg

Fei Long

sf4-fei-long.jpg

Cammy

sf4-cammy1.jpg

Bison

sf4-bison.jpg

Vega

sf4-vega.jpg

Balrog

sf4-balrog.jpg

Sagat

sf4-sagat.jpg

Blanka

sf4-blanka.jpg

Rose

sf4-rose2.jpg

Sakura

sf4-sakura.jpg

E. Honda

sf4-honda.jpg

Dan

sf4-dan.jpg

Crimson Viper

sf4-crimson-viper.jpg

El Fuerte

sf4-el-fuerte.jpg

Rufus

sf4-rufus.jpg

Abel

sf4-abel.jpg

Gouken

sf4-gouken.jpg

Akuma

sf4-akuma.jpg

Gen

sf4-gen.jpg

Seth

sf4-seth.jpg

Screenshots

593578-943712_20080820_screen002.jpg

448235-2549242157_ece93e41d7_o.jpg

street-fighter-iv-20081008081919943.jpg

street-fighter-iv-20081126034420183.jpg

street-fighter-iv-20081219100418118.jpg

street-fighter-iv-20081219100606382.jpg

street-fighter-iv-20090108105748821.jpg

street-fighter-iv-20090108105758837.jpg

267949-943711_20080715_screen027.jpg

267748-943711_20080715_screen008.jpg

267788-943711_20080715_screen014.jpg

street-fighter-iv-20090108105808524.jpg

street-fighter-iv-20090108105812383.jpg

street-fighter-iv-screens-200901-7.jpg

street-fighter-iv-screens-200901-6.jpg

street-fighter-iv-screens-200901-4.jpg

street-fighter-iv-screens-200901-2.jpg

street-fighter-iv-screens-200901200.jpg

Gameplay vids

Ultra moves Montage

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/44357.html

This game is really looking pretty awesome. I can't wait to play it.

It's currently slated for a release on the 17th of February.

Here's the collectors edition:

sfiv_-_ps3_final_ce_collection_photo.jpg

Consists of:

1. The game (duh)
2. A limited-edition (ie., not sold anywhere else) figurine – Ryu in the PS3 box, C. Viper hotness in the 360 flavor. Decisions, decisions...
3. Street Fighter IV: The Ties That Bind: a 65 minute anime movie -- created by Studio 4C -- that sets up the story of SFIV by explaining events post-SFII. BluRay disc in the PS3 box! The Xbox version is a 360 game disc that outputs the movie at 720P, not a DVD.
4. A mini-strategy guide from Prima, written by the same people doing the full-on guide and illustrated by Udon Comics
5. CD soundtrack. Rock SFIV stage chunez in your car!
6. …Plus some secret additional downloadable content that we’re not quite ready to reveal at this point. Look for more announcements soon!

All this wrapped up nicely in a box that features Ikeno-san’s instant classic illustration of Ryu, with images of the other characters on the sides.

source: http://www.capcom-unity.com/kramez/blog/2008/12/19/street_fighter_iv_collectors_edition_details_and_new_standard_edition_box_for_north_america

Game will be released on PS3, 360, AND PC, making a triple threat in more than one way. I personally will be purchasing the PS3 version for free online, and the fact that my computer sucks horseass hair.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Anyone having problems viewing the entire post? Because it's cutting off now on mozilla, but I can see the entire thing in Explorer D :

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
I think a good idea would be to put the images within spoiler tags. That way we can view at our own discretion.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
[quote author=Masamune link=topic=381.msg10137#msg10137 date=1232537282]
I think a good idea would be to put the images within spoiler tags. That way we can view at our own discretion.
[/quote]

I cba.

If a mod wants to, that's fine.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
As much as I love SF and you for making this topic, I'm pretty much going to have to ask you to put this shit in spoiler tags. And no, you do it.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Nope. Not doing it. Not right now anyway.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Well, message me when you're up to it. I'm locking this until these huge ass images are hidden. If another mod wants to take up the task, that's fine.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'm getting this game to fap to Cammy. :monster:

Okay seriously, this is the type of collector's set I love. +1 for "Reasons to get a PS3" again. Ryu figure looks cool, and I am curious as to how they're going to fix the crazy plot that is Street Fighter in this new OVA.

Loving the graphics and it looks epic. God...Cammy is hot though. I mean...I'm sure the gameplay will be superb :duhard:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Chun Li > Cammy

YOU CAN'T BEAT THE THIGHS MAN :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Hmmm...it really depends on my mood. Sometimes she is, sometimes she isn't.

Right now, I'm all in it for Cammy :monster:

I'm feeling rather pessimistic about that new Chun-Li movie too. God I hope they make it something close to decent. I was hoping Capcom would've learned something from Degeneration and just made their own movies or something. Oh wellz.

In regards to the game, I can't wait to pick up Ken and Guile again. Chun-Li and Cammy are a given of course.

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
I was going to pick the game up, but Im actually going to wait for a price drop. I really dont want to pay 60$ for a normal fighting game. Especially when I wont have time to play it until Spring Break.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
[quote author=Masamune link=topic=381.msg10316#msg10316 date=1232578455]
What the hell's happened to this thread? :o
[/quote]

You whined so people fucked it up. STFU.

And the Chun li movie is going to be awful, but I'd rather not talk about that.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Is 60 dollars really that much for a PS3 game? I thought they were all around that price...?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Some people can't afford games at that price dood.

And all console games are priced at 60 these days. PC games are like 10 bucks cheaper though.

Nocturne

AKA
Just Nocturne will do
The thing is, I have the money for the game (hell, Id even get the special edition), but the thing is, I dont have alot of people who come over to my house, so me buying a fighting game is a rare thing (Though BlazBlue and King of Fighters 13 I believe, I want badly).

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yeah, I see what you mean Dacon, I was just confused cause I thought Nocturne was saying that somehow SF4 was more expensive than normal and I was like "...huh?" :monster:

@Nocturne

Yeah, I see your point. But even so, SF4 looks to be enjoyable even if you play against the A.I. Personally I don't mind but I can get why others would. Just do what you gotta do.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
If you get a PS3 with SF4 you don't need to have people come over, just play online, and online play is free on PS3 :monster:

Nocturne

AKA
Just Nocturne will do
XD lol I know. Problem is, Im having router problems since I got my new comp, no idea why so Im working on that so no PS3 online. Plus with college, no time to play.

PLUS =P Im not THAT much of an online gamer. Id definitely play fighting games online more than Id play FPS's though.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I think I just wet myself, a little.

I haven't owned a Street Fighter game since the SNES days, so I'm excited to pick this one up.

Sarcasm Orgasm

Lv. 25 Adventurer
I popped the game in on the 360, Boogybro invited me to a match and I beat him. I had no idea how to do anything in the game except the typical special moves.

I did have my practice on the ps3 version afterwards and I feel confident enough to take on some challengers.

Not that I own the game. <__<

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I you could play street fighter II with any level of competency you can play this one easy enough :monster:

Top Bottom