Suggestion: Special forum section for Kupocon and/or general TLS meetup planning

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
A section or sub-section for people to plan both of the Kupocons plus NJ Distant Worlds. Or maybe just for organizing meetups in general? This way it isn't all lost to the nether of General Discussion.

y/y or n/n?

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
General meet ups would be good - Kupocon would obviously take up the brunt of it I HATE YOU ALL but there are smaller meet and greets here and there.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I think we should.

I actually think there should be moar subsections in areas of the forum anyways, but one for meetups, gatherings, and other shtuffs would be awesome, so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I dunno, how often does this happen and what are the odds that MN will do this? :D

Ghost X

I don't see why not. Maybe bad forum feng shui? (j/k :P). Should probably be in a section that is not open to the unregistered public too :P.

RedFFWolf

Donator
If the sheer existence of such a subforum is enough to promote/encourage any kinds of future meetups/gatherings etc., then it could be a worthwhile venture, sure. And yes, a subsection in the General Discussion would probably be best, so you'd have to be registered.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Big question is off course, who is going to add the section :monster:

Logging into the admin CP is annoying. And I'm lazy. What do? :monster:

(IIRC ACF had a meetup section at some point, not sure)

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Yeah as long as it's not publicly viewable. Good idea :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I dunno, how often does this happen and what are the odds that MN will do this? :D

Oh, we can make it happen.

You've never expressed interest in a meet up before. We could do a warm up MN meet up. :monster:

We can plan it in the new section. :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
And then pretty much just me and Flare meet an greets because that's the only one close by.

well except for Mr. Ite but he's so good looking that I'd never be able to step within 5 feet of him without freaking out and running away and.. b-baka!

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Kuroto and I are seeing each other next weekend but I don't think we've ever really considered that a TLS meetup. :P

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
And then pretty much just me and Flare meet an greets because that's the only one close by.

well except for Mr. Ite but he's so good looking that I'd never be able to step within 5 feet of him without freaking out and running away and.. b-baka!

NO BAKA MORE DAKKA!

Srsly dude come to Vancouver some time I'm actually hideous without MySpace angles just ask Looneymoon.

AvecAloes

Donator
Kuroto and I are seeing each other next weekend but I don't think we've ever really considered that a TLS meetup. :P

Yeah, I guess relationships/friendships established prior to TLS don't count the same way? Haha. Force and I were already lovin' up on each other when I joined TLS, too :P

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
May I suggest (somewhat embarrassingly) a "name-tag" thread in such a sub forum? One post per user that includes their face and what they prefer to be called in person. I may need to brush up on all y'all before KupoCon. /creep

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
You know I'd just troll it by asking to be called Great Cthulhu, He that Lieth Dead that Ever Dreameth, whose Name No Man Dare Speak Aloud, right? :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy

NO BAKA MORE DAKKA!

Srsly dude come to Vancouver some time I'm actually hideous without MySpace angles just ask Looneymoon.

ohshitfuck it just dawned on me -- I'm going to Richmond next week for a work course for couple days, I'll be flying in Sun and out Weds. Could that actually happen? :aah:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'll rename it to Meetups & Conventions, too, fgj. Also linking to threads helps, :monster:.

Is it under the right section? I'm not sure.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Yeah, the section it's in is fine Yop! Thank you! :properhug:

I'll link some threads to switch over tomorrow.

Last edited:
Top Bottom