Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.

mentaz

bubbles
I would like to join too.

This is one of my favourite shows, I first started to watch it because i like these kind of shows (with monsters and supernatural stuff (:awesome:)). Anyway, I love the characters and, as someone said above, the humour of the show.

As for shipping, I never cared for it and if what I hear about most shippers of SPN is true, then I'd like to never get into that because I have a feeling that I'll never be able watch the show the same way again if I do. :monster:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo

Mystery Spot will always be my favourite episode.

:seal:
YES. AWESOME EPISODE <3.

But yah, who cares about the interesting plot line regarding good vs evil and heaven vs hell or the building relationships between brothers and other family connections between the characters. It's all about WINCEST BEBE. :awesome:

/endsarcasm

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Seriously, watching the livestream of the finale, everyone was CELEBRATING about Lisa and Ben. I absolutely love Lisa, and I love her relationship with Dean, so it was absolutely heartbreaking for me. :c I was totally crying, Lisa has always been my favorite female character on the show. I really felt for Dean, and definitely wasn't cheering at all. *sniff* Also, Dean's slap to the face on Ben was awesome. x'D

There's Cas hate out there now too, saying he went from awkward to an emotionless dick in a suit. I disagree! Cas is still as awesome as he's always been, the fact that he saved Dean's life and apologized so many times shows that he DOES STILL CARE. Why are people getting so damn upset about it? :/ Saying that Cas deserves to die, srsly. Whatever they're doing with Cas, I fucking love it. This is SO AWESOME. *U*

*sniff* This finale has been awesome, I do not care what a lot of fans are saying and complaining about, I love this show and I still love it, and I love how things are going as sad as they are. That's what makes it awesome anyway, I love all of the emotions these two ending episodes have had. &#9829; And have I mentioned how much I love Balthazar? He is just so awesome. x'D (tears were shed when he got put out too T_T LOL not really, but I was still like noooo )

"Trex, maybe?"

-->"You can't imagine what it's like. Millions upon millions of souls inside of me"
--->"Sounds sexy"

"I'm your new God"

/FLAILS/

Last edited:

Elisa Maza

Whomst
So, um... first post here. Maybe the last, too. Okay, maybe not.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT

HOLY.

MOTHER.

FUCKING.

SHIT.

WE. ARE. SO. FUCKED.

WE'RE FUCKED. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, WE'RE FUCKED. CAS JUST SWALLOWED A 100,000 GALLON DRUM OF EVIL WHOOPASS AND HE'S BEEN TWISTED INTO WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT IS. MY FLAILING WAS OF AN EPIC PROPORTION. I'M HAVING TROUBLE TYPING THIS BECAUSE I JUST WANT TO TUG MY HAIR AND COVER MY MOUTH AND STARE IN SHOCK AT WHAT JUST HAPPENED.

DID YOU SEE WHAT HE DID???!!!!

Okay. Cruising off my large font and capslock....let's try and look at this...rationally...

Ooooooooh, God, he's been so corrupted. Whatever he ate....it did bad bad bad bad bad bad bad things to the angel. This.....

*sucks in a breath* Other things. There were other things besides that.... scene of him.... smiting.... an archangel..... and smiling serenely the whole time he did it..... and then calling himself..... WHAT'S IN HIS HEAD DEAN GET IT OUT OF HIS HEAD GET IT OUT GET IT OUT OF HIM NOW--

Dammit. Focus.

No. I can't. Because this.....this is bad. This is very bad. The Impala got smashed by demons, Sam is being bombarded by memories of Hell and his souless year, Balthazar's dead, AND CASTIEL IS NOW BIG, HE IS NOW BAD, AND SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE ABOUT THAT.

DEAN, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. IT'S TOO LATE TO TRY AND TALK GENTLE TO HIM NOW, LIKE YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE EARLIER.

WE ARE WELL AND TRULY FUCKED, FOLKS. WELL AND TRULY.

I will...attempt....to gather myself better later, and give a more coherent review and discussion later. I gotta...come down off of this one. I just....fffffffuuuuuuuuu--

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
It was stupid. So much dumb crap happening for thin reasoning and people acting completely out of character for no reason.

I was already annoyed with Dean being a massive hypocrite the last half of the show, but this just took the cake.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeah, I agree with you at least about Dean. And other things, I dunno. I loved it and disliked parts of it at the same time. MIXED FEELINGS.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
BALTHAZAR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I still don't know how I feel about the finale. Castiel's slide from friend to antagonist was being handled really rather well (by Castiel not Dean) and then the last five minutes happened. Granted, seeing Rafael turned into mulch was epic, but Castiel's character hasn't so much leapt off the slippery slope as he has boarded a rocket and left he slippery slope behind in favour of other galaxies. It seemed far too out of character, especially since up until then his fall from grace had been handled quite well.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
BALTHAZAR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I still don't know how I feel about the finale. Castiel's slide from friend to antagonist was being handled really rather well (by Castiel not Dean) and then the last five minutes happened. Granted, seeing Rafael turned into mulch was epic, but Castiel's character hasn't so much leapt off the slippery slope as he has boarded a rocket and left he slippery slope behind in favour of other galaxies. It seemed far too out of character, especially since up until then his fall from grace had been handled quite well.

I think they're building up to something having literally corrupted his mind from Purgatory or something, because I agree. Castiel literally went out of his fucking mind once he gained that power.

It's very...odd.

This was an awesome season finale, it was gripping, emotional, and it was great to see Kripke return to pen the episode. It just..is so sad seeing how shit's gone down again.

And I have to agree that I think it's a bit hypocritical for Dean to be so damn unyielding in regards to Cas. But then again, considering Castiel had been lying to them for an entire year about this shit, I can understand his anger. If you think about it, its like Castiel was behind everything.

I just wish these lies hadn't...gotten so crazy. And Castiel could've been smarter and NOT trusted Crowley.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
I felt Dean's anger about Cas making a deal with a demon was pretty stupid in The Man Who Would Be King. This, I dun mind much. I was sad to see Balthasar go though. What a waste.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
The handling of Dean, and Crowley has been fucking atrocious this season.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
tumblr_llvxfuw6411qzmdtdo1_r4_500.gif

75.gif

Hey, I just noticed: can I get in the members list, please? ^^;

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I felt Dean's anger about Cas making a deal with a demon was pretty stupid in The Man Who Would Be King. This, I dun mind much. I was sad to see Balthasar go though. What a waste.

What I find ironic though, is how it's apparently okay for him to do it, numerous times, but when anyone else does it, all bets are off. :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
So, the new season starts in 20 days! Excited? I FREAKING AM. I miss watching it every Friday with everyone, I am going to miss that most when the show is over. So anyway...
How do you think it will end? Any guesses, ideas, etc?

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
Okay so, the Season 6 Premiere comes on tonight. I'm both excited and really worried all rolled into one.

For one thing, I'm really excited to see the show come back and to see Sam and Dean again as well as Castiel. However, speaking of Cas, I'm really worried about where his character is going. I can't help but express that I'll be a mad wolf if he gets written off as a permanent villain.

Dean began regarding Castiel as a brother and it was literally stated back in Season 6, effectively showing how close he is to the angel. I feel it would be insulting to Dean and Sam's characters to NOT try to save Cas and end up destroying him, being the brothers usually do their damndest to save someone they really care about. I really hope it doesn't end up that way..

Anyway, Hoping it'll be a good opening and that the show doesn't get run into the ground.

~ Raz

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
^ LMAO. ...That might be entertaining, I rather like Death's character.

~ Raz

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
@Raz-->You mean 7? XD

I am so excited for tonight I can't even. Why can't it just be night time yet? >u> I still am not worried about Cas, but if something like that happens then I WILL be pissed.

But I am excited for this episode:
&#8220;SUPERNATURAL&#8221; &#8212; (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET)
&#8220;Defending Your Life&#8221; (TV- 14, LV sptv050769) (HDTV)

DEAN IS PUT ON TRIAL FOR HIS PAST SINS &#8212; Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) investigate a string of gruesome murders and discover the Egyptian god Osiris (guest star Faran Tahir) is behind the deaths. The vengeful god is putting people on trial for their past mistakes and killing them if found guilty. Osiris hones in on Dean&#8217;s guilt and decides he&#8217;s the next to stand trial. Sam steps in as Dean&#8217;s lawyer, but both brothers are unprepared when Osiris calls an unexpected witness &#8211; Jo (guest star Alona Tal). Robert Singer directed the episode written by Adam Glass (#704).

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/09/supernatural-episode-704-defending-your.html#ixzz1YoTTKhkd

Here's a sneak peek sort of thing:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yep. :) I won't be able to watch it on TV unfortunately, so I have to use the streaming link. It's on the front page if you need it at all. XD

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
OH MY GAD EVIL CASTIEL!! POSSESSED BY LEVIATHAN!!! O.O!?!?!

HOLYCRAPWTF!?!?!?!?!?

Whoa, okay okay... that ending was... really scary ._.

Um, I'm really speechless.. anyone else want to discuss??

O.O

~ Raz

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I just finished the new episode. That was REALLY intense and for what I expected, this episode was actually really awesome. Besides the end, that was predictable and kind of annoying. I have to say that I love Sam even more after all of this. He was the only one that didn't give up, even when Dean was being a little bitch to Cas. &#9829; granted he had the right, but that's not the point Sam was really shining in this episode. I feel so bad for what he's going through right now though. I can't believe Dean got mad at him for 'lying' about the hallucinations. Derp, you should know that's how he is by now especially after admitting you didn't trust what he said in the first place. What was he supposed to do after hearing all the shizz you said anyway... uguu Dean you frustrate me sometimes. x'D

Death was also really awesome in this episode, I felt kinda awkward making posts like "I <3 Death!!!" in the livestream chat. :awesome:

I KNEW he wasn't dead or going to die. I never once believed that, and I never believed he'd be evil either. Though Leviathan has control over the vessel now, I still think Cas is still in there. Until I actually SEE him dissolve from their universe I'm not going to worry about it. xD Sooo yaay old Cas appeared. <3

The lols:
DEAN WATCHES HENTAI

SAM MIGHT STILL BE FUCKING TRAPPED STOP STOP STOP

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Dean is being a right fucktard this time around.
Right, because he and his bro didn't jumpstart the Apocalypse. And it totally wasn't his brother who threw him to the dogs for some demon pussy.
I can't with him this season. I swear.

"Cas, you child"??! The guy is dead and that's all you say? He said he was sorry =(
EAT A DICK, DEAN!

LOL @ "you stabbed me in the back, you dun get to talk, bitch" :lol:

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
Holy freakin-halibit-cow, that was just... whoa man.

Just. Effin. WHOA.

Totally didn't expect that... Misha, you really pulled a total spin on me xD.
Holy crapples scary Leviathan.. possessing Cas... this is gonna get REAL hairy.

This whole fuckin episode was just made of pure awesome! I'm still partly speechles o.o

~ Raz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom