• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Supporting Characters? More Like Supporting Losers, amirite.

Near victory was stolen from...!

• Total voters

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy

These are all of the characters that didn't make it through Round 1, please press F to pay respects.

loser set 1.png

loser set 2.png

loser set 3.png

Thanks to everyone who's participated so far and look out for Round 2 later today!!

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
I was really, really attached to Rubicante because I thought his fanart was amazing.

I also really wanted to see Godo pull through because I find his story of 'Once proud leader humbled by crushing defeat.' angle really fascinating and of course his complicated, antagonistic relationship with both Yuffie and Wutai is good stuff imo. Godo helped to make that whole bit really interesting and compelling. Like, no, Yuffie wasn't nabbing your materia because she's some random asshole. Good stuff.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
looking at that list of names like

giphy.gif

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
I hope that was intentional, Fancy.

I miss Biggs the most, I love the Galbadian Army in general, but he's tough as nails despite his amazing run of bad luck.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
New day, new losers.

rubicante.png

Great choice, I miss him, too.

2loser set 1.png
2loser set 2.png
2loser set 4.png
2loser set 3.png

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
tbh i am most devastated about losing yellow condom cid. :( and thundergod cid. :(

this was like a massacre of cids :(:(:(

Ghost X

I really have no connection to any of them except Judge Zargabaath only because FFXII was my favourite game, and I'm sure they had a layer of character thicker than others. Fujin and Wedge probably come second a third, but Fujin was a one-trick pony, and Wedge I can only vaguely remember anything about. My only exposure to some other characters is from FFBE. I'm guessing Orlandeau is probably a bad ass character, but he doesn't get to stay in my nuclear bunker because I don't know him. Cruel world.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Holy crap for some reason that gif just loaded. Holy shit hahahahhaha omg the number of times that would be appropriate.

GREAT JUSTICE

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
cid del norte marquez.png

and

judge zargabaath.png

Now... to give a nice, warm welcome the latest residents of Loserville...

3losers1.png
3losers2.png
3losers3.png

Top Bottom