Tags - everything I've made over the past 4 years.

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
So you are going to make me a set okay. The set that i want you to make is with this picture.

http://thelifestream.net/Avatar and Signature#3
http://thelifestream.net/wp-content/..._sephiroth.pngwp-content/..._sephiroth.png

I want the background to have a descent design on black and gray. Also don't make them too dark or too light. For the sizes well I want the avatar to be 170x170 and the signature to be 400x150. Also I want the avatar to say Sephiroth on the bottom right corner. For the signature I want it to say Sephiroth on the bottom right corner and One Winged Angel on the top left corner with a good text style.

Last edited:

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
because he has a life maybe?

It takes a while to do this, Sephiroth. It's not hard per se, once you know what you're doing, but it does take time. You'd be surprised at how many layers an icon or a signature banner can take. I came across one work (an emote piece) that had over 100 layers to it; it's time consuming, so yeah - compensation and/or a limit is not unreasonable. It's okay if you don't know this though. You'll get the hang of the etiquette. :)

invisiblestories

Pro Adventurer
AKA
luxembourg, alice
I like pretty much everything, but they get exceptionally better and better as I go down. Latest stuff looks really good as well. Judging from how they look, you still use that marvelous tablet of yours, right?

I never get tired of looking at Benjimingey's tag.

Post the venom tag as well, looks hot.

DNA

Pro Adventurer
because he has a life maybe?

Dat.

It takes a while to do this, Sephiroth. It's not hard per se, once you know what you're doing, but it does take time. You'd be surprised at how many layers an icon or a signature banner can take. I came across one work (an emote piece) that had over 100 layers to it; it's time consuming, so yeah - compensation and/or a limit is not unreasonable. It's okay if you don't know this though. You'll get the hang of the etiquette.

'n' dat.

I like pretty much everything, but they get exceptionally better and better as I go down. Latest stuff looks really good as well. Judging from how they look, you still use that marvelous tablet of yours, right?

I never get tired of looking at Benjimingey's tag.

Post the venom tag as well, looks hot.

Thanks. And it's not marvelous at all - lately it's been acting kind of buggy; double clicking things when I don't want it to, and it also has these annoying pressure. But yeah, I still use it .

1z2lp4g.png

DNA

Pro Adventurer
Funny. I remember making this tag. Maybe it was part of a small collab. we had in the past?

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
So you are not going to make me an avatar and a signature for me? And why is that?

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
Okay I guess I have to ask someone else to make me a avatar and a signature. Thanks for your help!!

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
fuck, i love your hayley tag :aah: nice work DNA

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
DNA you always make me feel so inadequate with your mad GFX skillz. They are all so gorgeous. <3

Old Nan

valar morghulis
AKA
Lady V, Nat
DNA, I see a couple of sigs missing that you did for me - I still have them saved. ;)

I forgot about my Boosh tag, it's fucking hot.

Top Bottom