• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Bigger Pom - KupoCon NJ 2.0

Are you going to Kupocon: The Bigger Pom?

• Total voters

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I will most definitely be going! I'm localish (I live in/near NYC) so I probably don't need the hotel shit, but I'm TOTALLY down for going.

I really wish they'd done the convention in legit NYC rather than NJ (cuz Jersey... is Jersey), but eh. I'd totally be willing to show y'all around NYC though!

Well, the only reason they had it in Newark in the first place was because Distant Worlds was being held there the same weekend, so they changed the location to the Robert Treat Hotel which was right across the street from the concert hall. :monster:

Also, NeWARK.

Also Channy, things like the Statue of Liberty need to be booked well in advance--especially if you want to go up in the head.

But yes, touristy places. Macy's, Times Square, Ellis Island, all that jazz. I ain't going to Chinatown though.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
This is the best wedding birthday fuck me I'm poor and Canadian and my dollar is worthless present anyone could have given me :monster:

Okay but seriously though :closedmonster: I wanna wear a statue of liberty hat and everything.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I wanna do touristy stuff, too!

I've wanted to go to NYC for as long as I can remember, so I want to make it a trip to remember with the best bunch of friends in the world <3

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Those things would be unnecessarily expensive anyways.

Here's another thing we could do, Coney Island.

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I was looking at their site, they start their Friday 9:30PM fireworks shows the last Friday of the month of June which is when we're going to be there so that's awesome. They have two types of day tickets, the any day pass which is more expensive and the fixed day pass which is $41 and you can add a $6.00 lunch to that. So we could spend all day there, go on the attractions, walk around the beach, eat some hot dogs and ice cream. We could eat at Kitchen 21 for dinner if we want before the fireworks start. There's an aquarium but I think tickets to that are separate.

Last edited:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
And it won't be cold as shit!!! :excited:

Channy we are hitting up the Disney stores in NYC. :watchingu: That may just have to be a Channy/Lith adventure; we can be quite neurotic about Disney. :wacky:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
For once you'll be in my world my friends.

giphy.webp

Kingdom Hearts530

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Heart/Sam
I was looking at their site, they start their Friday 9:30PM fireworks shows the last Friday of the month of June which is when we're going to be there so that's awesome. They have two types of day tickets, the any day pass which is more expensive and the fixed day pass which is $41 and you can add a $6.00 lunch to that. So we could spend all day there, go on the attractions, walk around the beach, eat some hot dogs and ice cream. We could eat at Kitchen 21 for dinner if we want before the fireworks start. There's an aquarium but I think tickets to that are separate.

I'd be interested in coming with!

(if that's okay)

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
And it won't be cold as shit!!! :excited:

Channy we are hitting up the Disney stores in NYC. :watchingu: That may just have to be a Channy/Lith adventure; we can be quite neurotic about Disney. :wacky:

OMG DISNEY STORE. YES.

Basically after Kupocon it’s just gonna be you and me frolicking in town holding hands doing nerdy ass shit

CAN WE GO TO THE POKÉMON CENTER TOO PLEASE???

Instead it'll be hot as shit, lol

Oh fuck.... how hot is it gonna be?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Oh fuck.... how hot is it gonna be?

I said my world for a reason, is going to be hot, around 90 degrees (possibly more) Fahrenheit. Bring shorts, tank tops and you Canadian lady are going to need a lot of sunscreen and water.

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
After a slight snag, my holidays have gone through for this next year!

I'll be there from 27th June to 5th July. :awesome:

Top Bottom