• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Bigger Pom - KupoCon NJ 2.0

Are you going to Kupocon: The Bigger Pom?

• Total voters

Kingdom Hearts530

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Heart/Sam
Ticket is brought. I might stay over for a night or two to give myself a mini vacation, but idk yet. Gotta see what the funds look like!

Miicah

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Marie
Got myself a Kingsglaive ticket! Second KupoCon ticket I've bought and I haven't even been to one yet lol

That weekend is a long weekend in Canada so I might be all touristy and visit New York after, stay a few days/a week.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I got the Kingsglaive ticket as well. Only the best for myself. :awesomonster:

I need to come up with an Insomnian/Lucian-esque evening outfit.

Also, my dreams of meeting Liam and the gang are coming true! :aah:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Kingsglaive tickets have sold out. If you are considering coming, try to get a chocobro ticket soon!

Miicah

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Marie
I'm wondering if I should buy it soon too as my price alerts keep showing it going up but it's still pretty early. Decisions decisions.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Since the event is being hosted at a Best Western and Mr Channy works as a cook at a Best Western, I know they get discounted rates. His boss booked us 5 nights for 400$. Not too shabby :monster:

He's looking at flights for us as well, they order all the food through credit cards so they got maaaaaad airmiles. If we can fly for free, he'll come with. If not, I'll have a cheap hotel room to share with someone else.... maybe two. :megusta:

WhiteMageWonders

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
WhiteMageWonder
Hello! I know I am new here and this may not be my place but I would love to invite you all the the convention bar on the night of the 28th for a kupo A&A! We did it at pomsaucer and it was truly a hit!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Hello! I know I am new here and this may not be my place but I would love to invite you all the the convention bar on the night of the 28th for a kupo A&A! We did it at pomsaucer and it was truly a hit!

HEY YOU! This is Amanda. :D Good to see you on TLS!

Top Bottom