The Elite Order of Cloud

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
I just want to post very few pics this one time anyway so I won't make a club, but if anyone feels it doesn't belong here then I'd gladly take it down

Anyway

fxt6o0.jpg

normal_0080bbeb03022a45ec8bdaea02fb0cbe_shion_kizuro.jpg

DFF__78_by_Omtn_DNfanzZ.jpg

FF_Cloud_and_Squall_collab_by_nicole1725.png

penandpaper

Pro Adventurer
I was searching around Pixiv earlier and I found these pretty pictures of Cloud, so I figured that I'd post them here in case anyone else wanted to see them. :)

I apologize if there are any repeats in the mix.

26821522.jpg

Source
25761231.jpg

Source
24739700.png

Source
22988590.jpg

Source
20977660.jpg

Source
I actually posted this one in another fanart thread a bit ago, but it belongs here more. :)
3649993.jpg

Source

Kassi

Pro Adventurer
AKA
tardis60, dephinia
May I join in the pile of Cloud-love? ;)

I've seen a trend of criticisms of Cloud in AC/ACC that get me down. A lot of people IRL who go through overwhelming abuse turn into abusers themselves, not to mention how uniquely difficult grief and loss can be to deal with. I find it admirable that rather than get up in people's faces about his problems in the movie he seems to isolate himself to deal with stuff on his own. Honestly I wish I had the emotional restraint I interpret him as displaying, but that's just me & my read, everyone's interpretation of him seems unique.

ipityyou2.jpg

<3
Kassi

Kassi

Pro Adventurer
AKA
tardis60, dephinia
I love the look on his face and the angle of his gaze in the Honey Bee Inn one. It looks almost like a puzzled deer-in-the-headlights expression.

Ha, headlights. Totally unintentional punnage. I saw birthday posts for him on Tumblr, which was wonderful considering I'm following fewer than 10 people. I <3 that he's still remembered with such fondness...

Happy birthday, you spiky diamond. Shine on.

<3
Kassi

^HOLY SMOKES THAT IS AWESOME!!!

Edit: Seriously, I can't remember the last time it felt so great to look at a piece of fanart.

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Lovely art, all of it. I especially love that first pic. <3

And omg dat gif. I had to try so hard not to laugh due to being in a hotel room with someone sleeping in the other bed and all. XD

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
So.. I was incredibly bored and uninspired til my muse visited me in the form of Cloud's mommy :desu: Idk, must be all these speculations we had about her being a teenage mom and all.. or that I'm currently reading this fic by Razzmatazzy focusing on Cloud's childhood, one of the few fics I encountered with her in it. So I did some drawings, nothing much, just amateur sketches (and sorry for shitty quality, took these with cam):

mama_strife_i_by_nikkifernrod-d5qtcwf.jpg

mama_strife_ii_by_nikkifernrod-d5qtd7v.jpg

Sorry I don't really know where to post this :desu: Just to keep this poast on-topic here's a fanart of
bebe_cloud_by_nikkifernrod-d5qtdf2.jpg
<3

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
vii_cloud_strife_vii_by_salm1990-d48giqt.jpg

^traditional art for teh win!

Strife_Delivery_Tote_by_Lanmana.jpg

^a tote

FF7x13___Weird_Advertising_by_hotcheetoluver.jpg

No__not_THAT_kind_of_delivery__by_silent_requiem.jpg

One_Winged_Angel_by_SSandE.jpg

Cloud___Outburst_of_Rage_by_Cloudyfan.jpg