The Ex-General's Art & Graphics Empire

KnightInHeaven

...kupo?
AKA
MagetikKnight_FinalHeaven, Celes Lockhart, the Ex-General, Starbucks's Fanatic, Colossal Pillar of Regal Deity
Well here's one digital art I had done. :) anyone is allowed to send in any critiques too. :3

Twin Tower Gods - Merged Form
LbyEFAc.jpg

...and sure! I'll throw in a second digital art! :3

a17SB0d.jpg

Last edited:

KnightInHeaven

...kupo?
AKA
MagetikKnight_FinalHeaven, Celes Lockhart, the Ex-General, Starbucks's Fanatic, Colossal Pillar of Regal Deity
This photoshopped graphic is for all you Scorpios on here. Happy November and all y'alls birthdays! :D

(strongly apologize if this comes off offensive, I don't mean that, hell no)

4b6ytJ1.jpg

KnightInHeaven

...kupo?
AKA
(below graphic is actually for a fantasy/science-fiction/drama/adventure story series I'm presently working on. :3)

http://i.imgur.com/BRirQrA.jpg

It's a bit large and I'm trying to remember how to use thumbnail pic codes. -.-" fuck, anyway there. Hope that's better. :3

KnightInHeaven

...kupo?
AKA
Here's another digital art in which you can see where my avatar came from. :3 OC twins for the above mentioned original story! (these two are very much the female leads in it, frankly)

jDTmwISl.png

Top Bottom