The Noerah Army

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
WTF THAT WAS SO SAD ;______;

I absolutely loved it though. Amazing job! I WANT MOAR.

Vanitas

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Mystearica, Rinali, Guy Cecil
*bumps*

I don't ship this, but here are some fanarts :awesome:

LFJc2.png

EKnBQ.jpg

nOjKL.jpg

F02yj.jpg

xpQRO.png

g3NFQ.jpg

jwV6B.jpg

neToE.jpg

FgaAd.jpg

3e3qJ.jpg

RZxCX.jpg

UHqjx.jpg

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
BUMPED FOR JUSTICE and because the game came out today

nR4d9.jpg

noerahmog.jpg

noerah4356687.jpg

noerah123456.jpg

noerah2324.jpg

noerah780.jpg

noerah35.jpg

noerah34.jpg

noerah33.png

noerah26.jpg

noerah22.jpg

noerah20.jpg

noerah7tiyt.jpg

Is it just my shipper goggles or do these two just look so fabulous together in their fanart? I think their colors are so suited and pretty. *O*

Aqua

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Shiala, Bulma, Choco-Lightning
They are so adorable together so adorable. And I love their chemistry <3

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Trolling through the "Serah Farron" tag I found this. I'm not usually a SerahxNoel as lovers fan, but this Fan Art is so beautiful.
tumblr_lyrlw3Mz2J1rotmvco1_500.jpg

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
I don't see how anyone can miss the obvious stuff going on between these two. @_@ I mean, the game barely starts and Noel is all: HAVE TO GET THROUGH ME FIRST IF YOU WANT HER D<

And at the same time, he's encouraging her to make her own decisions and everyone within five minutes of meeting him thinks something is going on between them. Godot's reaction, etc. They all think Noel is competing with Snow or something.

And don't get me started on what happens when he actually encounters Snow.

I JUST. SO MANY FEELINGS. NOEL IS THE BETTER MAN CAN'T YOU SEE THAT SERAH? T.T

I'm probably gonna get shot for this but. Oh well. I'll take the risk.

I feel like...Serah is with Snow because she's...obligated to do so? Like, she feels he needs to be taken care of by her? Whereas when she's with Noel, she seems more free to be herself and...

GAH. I'm gonna stop now before I get yelled at. Anywho, Noel's feelings are obvious. I'm still working on trying to read Serah's. :T

ALSO. I HAVE SO MANY FIC IDEAS DEAR LAWD.

Last edited:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
ahaha i love that lebreau was like, "i'll keep noel our little secret!!" ; )

GAH. I'm gonna stop now before I get yelled at. Anywho, Noel's feelings are obvious. I'm still working on trying to read Serah's. :T

it's interesting with serah. i REALLY loved the whole sunleth waterscape scenes and everything in between, how furious noel is that snow just up and left serah.

her voiceover was really sad when she mentioned that snow was just doing his own thing and that she shouldn't have been worried, and then when she mentions how mad she is at him for being so reckless in leaving her (i noticed she was suspiciously quiet when noel was getting at him).

it really seemed like snow/serah is on a "break" because she called him a good friend and then he seemed to shrug off their engagement (oh gosh her face....) like i was actually surprised because i thought after being away from each other so long there would be some....uh idk passion?? if i didn't see my girlfriend for a year let alone two you'd have to pry my face off of hers.

in comparison noel's views on romance seem to match up with serah's?? her speech to vanille about not running away from someone you love to protect them fits with what noel said about never being able to be apart from someone he cared about.

also OH GOSH when he was yelling about snow and she was like, "you get pretty reckless protecting me" and then he gets all flustered akljf;lsajfa;f GOSH CUTIES

I feel like...Serah is with Snow because she's...obligated to do so? Like, she feels he needs to be taken care of by her? Whereas when she's with Noel, she seems more free to be herself and...

yeah i don't really like serah staying with snow just cause he did stuff for her -- like i'm sure snow didn't go through everything in xiii just to hold it over her head like HA HA I SAVED YOU NOW YOU HAVE TO STAY WITH ME FOREVER

noel seems to make her a stronger person and she's more of a partner to him. i mean yeah he is crazy protective of her but in a less obnoxious/overbearing way?? he wants her to be as strong as he knows she is on the inside

and

gosh guys so many feelings why

Last edited:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
it really seemed like snow/serah is on a "break" because she called him a good friend and then he seemed to shrug off their engagement (oh gosh her face....) like i was actually surprised because i thought after being away from each other so long there would be some....uh idk passion?? if i didn't see my girlfriend for a year let alone two you'd have to pry my face off of hers.

i

I swear I almost died of sadness after seeing Serah's face. She was so excited saying "Oh, we're engaged!" and then Snow's all "Its on hold now" and her face. Just...too much.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I swear I almost died of sadness after seeing Serah's face. She was so excited saying "Oh, we're engaged!" and then Snow's all "Its on hold now" and her face. Just...too much.

Yeah especially after being so gung ho about getting to marry her in xiii and being seperated so many times that was just like, damn man, harsh.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
FFXIII: "SERAH! SERAH SERAH SERAH SERAH"
Episode i: "WHAT"
FFXIII-2: "we're on a break now while i punch flans in the throat and get my hairstyle advice from wild birds lolz"

I can see why people would be more into Noel/Serah than Snow/Serah. You only really got a decent amount of interaction between Snow and Serah if you also read the novel, whereas Noel and Serah have a whole game together where everything is awesome.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
yeah it's bascially like
square if you don't care about this relationship or it's development why should i

but noel and serah are just big cuties
and i

would like two characters i adore so much to not be so horribly lonely oh god i can't even imagine how serah felt with everyone thinking she was crazy for like two years :'C

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I swear I almost died of sadness after seeing Serah's face. She was so excited saying "Oh, we're engaged!" and then Snow's all "Its on hold now" and her face.

Snow, you son of a bitch. You ain't gettin' any girl better than Serah.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I JUST LOVE YOU GAIZ BECAUSE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND THESE COMPLICATED FEELINGS I'M HAVING. ;O;

The Sunleth scenes were very, very interesting. I was really expecting Snow to tackle glomp her what with the way they reunited at the end of FF13. He was all: Lightning, stfu we're getting married, let's plan wedding =DDD

And then this was all 180 degree turn. I'm gonna blame it on his "I need to be a hero" complex. I think he was so obsessed with Serah in FF13 because it was all about saving her? And now that she's safe, he has bigger fish to fry and he really wants to prove to her he can be so heroic. Sans his line to Noel during the flan fight: "With Serah watching?"

I felt terrible for Serah during those scenes. I kind of wanted her to yell at him a bit because it was obvious she needed to. I think Noel sort of stands up for her when he does it instead. She may not have been that aggressive, but she was definitely upset with him for leaving her even if she was masking it.

That's why I think she goes quiet. She doesn't really jump to Snow's defense because I think she knows Noel is right?

Aradia said:
noel seems to make her a stronger person and she's more of a partner to him. i mean yeah he is crazy protective of her but in a less obnoxious/overbearing way?? he wants her to be as strong as he knows she is on the inside

THIS SO MUCH. Their relationship is so healthy and perfect and compatible, omg. They bring the best out of each other and both of them go through so much hell and they're both so lonely and and and both of them have been accused of being crazy yet they stay so optimistic. My shipper heart is bleeding.

I love how Noel acts more like a guardian to her than an overprotective guy. It's like, he lets her go do her thing and explore on her own but he'll be right there if something goes wrong and he'll protect her when she needs it.

Hito, you said it perfectly. I'm more emotionally invested in a ship when I see it blossom or at least, see it grow. I feel like SE put way more effort into developing Noel and Serah's relationship than Snow and Serah. The Sunleth scenes are evidence of that. And like Zee said, why care about a pairing the creators don't seem to care much for themselves?

ANYWAYS.

I JUST LOVE HOW MUCH THESE TWO CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER OMG. WHENEVER NOEL GETS HURT IN BATTLE, SERAH IS ALL: NOEL!

GAH. It's the little things that tug on my heart strings. T.T

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I JUST LOVE HOW MUCH THESE TWO CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER OMG. WHENEVER NOEL GETS HURT IN BATTLE, SERAH IS ALL: NOEL!

i love when he's like WAY TO GO SERAH gosh it's just really cute and precious and yes encourage her to be strong and fight!!!

I felt terrible for Serah during those scenes. I kind of wanted her to yell at him a bit because it was obvious she needed to. I think Noel sort of stands up for her when he does it instead. She may not have been that aggressive, but she was definitely upset with him for leaving her even if she was masking it.

YES oh gosh those scene I...just

I felt so bad when her voiceover revealed how upset she really was about the whole thing but couldn't bring herself to say it and Noel's just sticking up for her the whole time and discussing relationship things

especially the way Noel was like "I'M NOTHING LIKE SNOW" and she laughs and she's like I didn't say you were.

oh yes the laughing can we mention that too

can we mention how adorable the teasing is and Serah actually laughs and has fun and that's just really sweet?? And also that even as much as Noel hates Snow he tried to make Serah feel better about Snow vanishing again

also that cheesy Etro line was really adorable when he just wanted her to cheer up aaaaaaaaaah.

I JUST LOVE YOU GAIZ BECAUSE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND THESE COMPLICATED FEELINGS I'M HAVING. ;O;

god girl, i feel you

they're just going to find me with a controller in one hand and a jar of nutella in the other

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I made a crappy playlist but YEAH. Have at it, folks :)

1. "Quiet" by Lights

2. "Surrender" by Billy Talent

3. "I Never Told You" by Colbie Caillat

4. "I'll Hold My Breath" by Ellie Goulding

5. "By Your Side" by Lifehouse

6. "The Curse" by Nural

7. "Wonderwall" by Oasis

8. "Satellite Heart" by Anya Marina

9. "Crawling (Carry Me Through)" by Superchick

10. "Bittersweet" by Within Temptation

11. "Say Hi For Me" by Neverending White Lights

12. "Theme from Love Will Ruin" by Neverending White Lights

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
O GOSH YES ALSKFAKFAF
i am also making a playlist, trying to see if i can make it a nice format on tumblr or not idk

okay so that i have something to contribute here's some more fanvids (2nd vid has spoilers but does anyone in here care?):

also what part is everyone at

oh gosh guys that scene at augusta tower, my heart went out when noel though serah was dead

;O;

that whole section was just great though it showed what a damn flawless team they were (noel using serah's weapon oh shit)

also his reaction to her yelling at hope was like bonertown population noel

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
THAT SCENE YES, he was so upset and worried and ahhh. when she woke up, his reaction ;o;

oh god and just knowing what he's going to go through in the end with her hurts even more jesus

these two and the hand grabbing i just can't

also i did the quiz brain blast thing and
okay did i read this wrong because i got a question and answer that implied snow & serah's necklaces/charms were symbols of friendship years in the future

just

makes you wonder huh

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
/gathers all the fanart

i'm so impatient every day i'm like C'MON FANDOM MOVE IT WHERE'S THE FIC WHERE'S THE ART

okay two things number one the dream sequences were really sad and sweet. oh god when noel was going about how after everyone left he was just ready to disappear and die and serah's face is just heatbreaking aaaah :CCC (and then the grabby hands/power duo thing that follows asjsalfaf)

"noel, you're the only one i can count on!" ahaha yes good we know

oh and these paradox endings are

quite shippy

especially heart of chaos (noel becoming a guardian and having the task of protecting serah for all eternity) and the one with the giants. serah saying she'll stay in the timeline with him knowing what might happen and then the implication they both died in that era together

why so bittersweet OTP ;o;

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
i was watching them on youtube cause i couldn't wait ahaha ;o;

omg the guardian one sounds so shippy i can't. kgjdfgjf

YEAH RIGHT??

like the whole set up of noel being the next guardian and serah being the seer after yeul is really red string of fate shippy especially when you realize
the whole reason snow can't travel through the gates with serah was because he was never meant to be the one to guard her

and also that etro and lightning didn't ask him to do anything he just herped and derped himself to 300AF, which really....ticks me off that he lied to serah about that like twice but sigh

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
YEP

i reversed time in sunleth and there was an option to ask if he was lying, and he unconvincingly says no

he probably can only hop through certain gates but the war for etro was never in his hands, which is why he's denied traveling with noel and serah who are her chosen heroes, as lightning says

omg i saw that it was pretty cool but

is it bad that i was like

SERAH WOULD BE SEER OF TIME AND HER OUTFIT WOULD BE THAT RED RIDING HOOD ONE GOSH

then i told myself sssshhhhh

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I ship this on principle because it would probably make Snow cry.

this is a good enough reason as any :awesome:

also this is the giant war paradox ending

the question is

are they bad enough dudes to kill them all

Top Bottom