The RP Chit Chat Thread

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Nice job guys. =)

Dalik

Not Your World Anymore.
What up guys? Are there any RPs I could possibly join atm? 'Cause I haven't RPed in months and I've been dying to jump back in.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Join ours.

We have lesbians.

EDIT: omg the mofos at Megatokyo forums necro'd the Gunslinger Girl RP and I dunno what to do ;-;

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
What up guys? Are there any RPs I could possibly join atm? 'Cause I haven't RPed in months and I've been dying to jump back in.

Bring your old Destrillian's character over Steve.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oi Dessies is getting so full. We already have an influx of characters that still need to be fit into the story. :aah:

And so much plot that our heads are asploading. :loopy:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Kojima would be proud, that lovable troll.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
It's less batshit crazy and now has a plot that transcends escaping a building. :monster:

Wait no it's still crazy.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Yeah but what happened that caused it to be reformed lol.
Details people i missed all the drama seemingly.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Well to put it into perspective we didn't get very far (and as I've heard, 'again')

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Shit happened. Channy left the forum, tried to shut down the RP and we were all 'how bout no?' and made Dessie's more awesome. That's about it.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I don't see any difference in 'which is moar awesome' rly :monster:

Top Bottom