The Sexiest Music Thread ;D

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
There's a sad one, but it makes me...well, sad. So how about sexy? I have tons of this! >D

I'll start!

Tear You Apart by She Wants Revenge

Closer by NIN

Digital Bath by Deftones

:D Who's next?

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
This came on while I was having sexy time once and it was the most TERRIFYING EXPERIENCE KNOWN TO MAN

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
This came on while I was having sexy time once and it was the most TERRIFYING EXPERIENCE KNOWN TO MAN

Well, nothing like apocalyptic chorus to get in the mood :awesome:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo

Dayum. Must have been some pretty epic sex. :monster:

ONE MORE:

GAH. <3

Last edited:

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Last edited:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
RAMMSTEIN <3

HOW DID I FORGET THIS?!

And for spanish (don't let the soft tone fool you; these lyrics are naughty ;D)

AND HERE'S SOME HOT CANADIAN <3

:awesome:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
This thread has gone too long without some xx.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Well I tend to prefer ambient music :awesome:

yeah, score 1 for subtlety

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Top Bottom