WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
*phoenix down*

I was about to post Closer by NIN, but it was already done :P Here's another:

Basically anything from Trent Reznor is downright sensual. Also, Lords of Acid:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Sonne, if only for the smoking hot Snow White in the video. Rawr.

Can't help shaking my arse if this comes on the iPod whilst I'm working:

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
I'm a big fan of Madonna, and she has several sexy songs (esp in the album Erotica) but this one has the right kind of dark vibe and subtlety and not the usual outright kinky style of said album:

On a side note, Like A Prayer is my favorite Madonna song.. I love how it's entirely possible to miss the sexual undertones in the lyrics because it's all "religious" sounding and stuff

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
On a side note, Like A Prayer is my favorite Madonna song.. I love how it's entirely possible to miss the sexual undertones in the lyrics because it's all "religious" sounding and stuff

Great call. Madonna in her prime was effortlessly sexy. My personal favorite is Live To Tell which should not be even remotely sexy given the subject matter, yet is somehow entirely appropriate during sex.

Yeah I think Madonna wins this thread tbh.

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Great call. Madonna in her prime was effortlessly sexy. My personal favorite is Live To Tell which should not be even remotely sexy given the subject matter, yet is somehow entirely appropriate during sex.

I never thought about it that way, but hey, great suggestion :cthulhu:

Yeah I think Madonna wins this thread tbh.
I find it funny how people flippantly mock her just cause. Nobody could pull off what she did no matter how slutty, taboo or controversial they try to be.

Guess I could contribute instead of being a lazy POS.

I contribute another sexy Tarantino track:

I someday wish to do a cover of this song.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Damn what a phoenix down!

Love that the forums are getting lots of activity. Yay for a bumping community!

Here’s some sexy tunes I’ve enjoyed the last few years:

And for those who think cute is sexy:

Top Bottom