• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Winner of Our Discontent — 2016 U.S. Election Results Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Trump formally elected. Seems the Hamilton vote movement thing was overblown.

I held out next to no hope. Even if he was denied by the Electoral College, the vote would go to the House of Representatives. And guess which party controls that now...

All we can do now is prepare for a few bumpy years. And get the lube. :monster:

Ghost X

Trump's bankruptcy lawyer, David Friedman, is Trump's pick for Israeli Ambassador. He opposes the two-state solution, and supports Jerusalem as an undivided capital, as well as continued settlement growth (or simply the annexation of the West Bank). This is going to go down well. No peace for Israel or Palestinians any time soon.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
This week on Stupid:

kUB7p4N.jpg

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Here's my question: I thought we're all supposed to freaked out about how buddy buddy he is with Russia, so who are the nukes for? China, I guess?

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Here's my question: I thought we're all supposed to freaked out about how buddy buddy he is with Russia, so who are the nukes for? China, I guess?

The fact that we don't know for certain is what's terrifying. And either scenario holds massive problems. World politics have just become fucking Reservoir Dogs.

reservoir-dogs-acting.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom