Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy/Curtain Call

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
It is! I want to play that game.

I seriously wonder what's going to come first; them localizing the game or me knowing enough Japanese to enjoy it properly.

:sadpanda:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i got cc even though i was going to wait, but then i saw some of the dlc was temporarily free (rose of may from ffix and battle 2 from ffv). then i decided i'd waited enough.

i like how you can actually pick your own abilities (as opposed to the ios version where they were automatically replaced)

and the rejigged quest melodies. even though the medium ones are freaking long and i don't even want to see what a long quest is like

Lex

Administrator
I'm still hoping they'll release the extra stuff on iOS, but I guess I shouldn't hope too much ;-;

Also I'd love for them to release it for the Vita but I don't see that happening either. Damn.

Lex

Administrator
STILL hoping all the new songs will come to iOS. Will pay. Considering I almost have the entire library now. I'm going to post some shots later because I've managed to SSS almost every song on every difficulty - I've got every Basic and Expert song on SSS and I've got quite a lot of Ultimates on SSS too.

I even got One Winged Angel to SS. I don't think I'll get any higher because it's the hardest song in the iOS library but honestly I'm so fucking proud of getting a SS on that song, it's extreme.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
Absolutely loving The World Ends With You tracks which have been added to the game. And the art in the background just brings so much feels. I really wish they would sort out a sequel.

Lex

Administrator
I have literally SSS's almost every score on ultimate on my phone. This includes Advent Children One Winged Angel, which is the hardest song on iOS. I'm close to triple S'ing that.

MEANWHILE ON THE 3DS VERSION

struggling to even SS the expert, never mind ultimate. I keep switching between button and stylus and I can't figure out which i prefer. The only thing I know for sure is that I'm having to re-learn the game because I'm triple SSS'ing ultimate scores on my phone with one thumb, but I can't use my thumb on a 3DS so it's like starting from scratch.

I can't believe how gimped the version of AC OWA is on the 3DS. It's so fucking easy compared to the iOS version, which is the full song rather than a 2 minute clip like on 3DS.

Lex

Administrator
OMG SOMEONE ELSE FINALLY POSTED THANK YOU FORCE

Anyway, I'm confused about how these quests work. I've been through a few of them and cleared them, but there's one that I've now been down every possible path and I can't seem to "clear" it? I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It says I haven't beat the boss but I'm doing the ones with the bosses in them and I'm SS or SSS'ing every song. Somebody halp D:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Haha, sorry for not saying something sooner. I played the crap out of Curtain Call. I have plenty more to do (is there any end to the quests? Or do they just randomly generate forever?), but I haven't booted it up since I reached the credit roll.

Do you have a main team? I know it doesn't matter, but it's fun, and easier to create whatever team you like than in Record Keeper. My main team has been Tifa, Faris, Vivi and Ramza :)

Don't quests simply Clear when you beat the boss at the end of them?

Lex

Administrator
Most of them do but there have been a couple that said quest failed when I reached the end and I can't work out why.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
If I remember right (since it's been a while since I played it) some of the latter quests you have to defeat the sub boss AND main boss to complete the stage. So if you took a route that didn't cross the sub boss, then that would count as a failure.

I think. Been a a while though.

Really need to boot up this game again.

Lex

Administrator
Advent: One Winged Angel turned out to be DLC for curtain call. I bought it. I'm used to the 3DS stylus now. Observe.

N6TBOE2.png

One missed note. I'm very close to SSS (which is higher than 9,750,000). Might have to record it.

Lex

Administrator
IT SURE DOES I DESTROY JAPANESE OPPONENTS EVERY DAY

I mean I am super friendly come play against me hito <3

Lex

Administrator
Gimme thy friend code. Mine is in that 3DS friend code thingy place thread somewhere.

Top Bottom