"There is nothing stronger than Sephiroth, nothing above him" ... Is this real?

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
Andelagogo makes an interesting point. Not saying it's right. But it's a possibility. Just as Mako could be correct too.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
[quote author=Makoeyes987 link=topic=400.msg12996#msg12996 date=1233459409]
So what exactly are they referring to then, hito?
[/quote]
Again, I assumed they meant the room he was in.

Silent Hill 4 has a 'mizurou'/Water Prison, which is a large cylindrical prison in the middle of a large body of water. Most of it isn't filled with water, only one room with a (relatively) small level of water.

Not saying that that sphere isn't made of water or anything. I thought it was, but I didn't give it a lot of thought, really :monster:

curiousACfan

Pro Adventurer
Re: "There is nothing stronger than Sephiroth, nothing above him" ... Is this re

I took the same meaning as you, hitoshura. Besides, water pervades the room even if it doesn't exactly occupy the total volume of it.

Anyhow, to tell the truth, I never really thought about the nature of what Genesis was chilling in there, either, but -- with all the thematic crap that's gone on between Genesis and Sephiroth already -- I wouldn't be at all surprised if that sphere was mako as well.

*Crisis Core spoilers*

-Sephiroth was exposed to Jenova cells as a fetus. Genesis, while a fetus, was exposed to the cells of a woman injected with Jenova.

-Genesis went pretty batty after learning his origin. Sephy did too. Both seemed to think of themselves as superior beings, as well, though for different reasons.

-Genesis fancied himself as fit to inherit the goddess' gift. Sephiroth fancied himself fit to become one with the planet (which the goddess seems to be an embodiment of).

-Genesis ultimately decides to become the planet's protector (conveniently not doing a damn thing during the Meteor crisis, of course). Sephiroth wants to hijack the planet as a tool for his own desires.

-Sephiroth has an angelic black wing on his right side. Genesis has a slightly more demonic black wing on his left side.

-Sephiroth regenerated inside a mako crystal. Genesis seems to have hibernated inside what may be a mako crystal.

Thematically, it fits.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
[quote author=curiousACfan link=topic=400.msg13510#msg13510 date=1233559685]
I took the same meaning as you, hitoshura. Besides, water pervades the room even if it doesn't exactly occupy the total volume of it.

Anyhow, to tell the truth, I never really thought about the nature of what Genesis was chilling in there, either, but -- with all the thematic crap that's gone on between Genesis and Sephiroth already -- I wouldn't be at all surprised if that sphere was mako as well.

*Crisis Core spoilers*

-Sephiroth was exposed to Jenova cells as a fetus. Genesis, while a fetus, was exposed to the cells of a woman injected with Jenova.

-Genesis went pretty batty after learning his origin. Sephy did too. Both seemed to think of themselves as superior beings, as well, though for different reasons.

-Genesis fancied himself as fit to inherit the goddess' gift. Sephiroth fancied himself fit to become one with the planet (which the goddess seems to be an embodiment of).

-Genesis ultimately decides to become the planet's protector (conveniently not doing a damn thing during the Meteor crisis, of course). Sephiroth wants to hijack the planet as a tool for his own desires.

-Sephiroth has an angelic black wing on his right side. Genesis has a slightly more demonic black wing on his left side.

-Sephiroth regenerated inside a mako crystal. Genesis seems to have hibernated inside what may be a mako crystal.

Thematically, it fits.
[/quote]

In Genesis's defense, Minerva was also curiously absent from the Jenova war and Deepground crisis too (as was Aerith for the latter).

Top Bottom