Thy's FFVII Arts Sector

KnightInHeaven

...kupo?
AKA
MagetikKnight_FinalHeaven, Celes Lockhart, the Ex-General, Starbucks's Fanatic, Colossal Pillar of Regal Deity
I don't have a boatload of FFVII arts but I've made some that I'm happy to share. :3

First off I'll start with my Young Tifa/Rachel (her mother's name, though I know that's unofficial...have we got any official name reveals about Mrs. Lockhart at all?)

ICd2svA.png

:)

Next one is like a dreamcasting graphic and I know all may not approve of the stars I've picked for these roles, and that's okay to digress. Opinions are nevertheless unique ^_^

NQbtZEY.jpg

...and yeah I kinda did one that's similar to the posted FFVII ensemble above of my ultimate OTP of the game. :D

RYNvO3K.jpg

Some for now but I'll probably make more from time to time. :3

KnightInHeaven

...kupo?
AKA
MagetikKnight_FinalHeaven, Celes Lockhart, the Ex-General, Starbucks's Fanatic, Colossal Pillar of Regal Deity
Thanks! :D yeah, I also had Jeffrey Dean Morgan as a Cid FC choice. He might fit that role but I thought of Heidegger for him instead lol.

though Jeffrey is smokin' delicious for an old man, just saying ;)

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
Your actors image was very interesting. Never in a million years would I have thought Chris Evans for Cloud, but he does have that look (if not a bit too buff). I also doubt anyone would ever top Mars Crain as a Barret lookalike. The one that struck me most, however, was Fassbender as Sephiroth. I thought that was a stroke of genius until I spotted Cumberbatch right next door. Then realised that, in my opinion, Cumberbatch would bring a serious creepy side to Sephiroth.

Last edited:

T@ctic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Orah, Iju
how dare you. i mean really. a man playing sephy? we all know no man can match up to his beauty :P

and...anne playing tifa??? wouldnt she be impossible to play due to some complications she cant control?

KnightInHeaven

...kupo?
AKA
Benedict was another Sephiroth FC choice and he would do a rather fine job unraveling his dark, sadistic and creepy side for sure! Chris Evans has always been my FC choice for Cloud. Imagine him wielding the Buster Sword as apposed to his Captain America shield? lol :)

Anne's just fine for Tifa. She's a beautiful, talented and wonderful actress and human being. I love her a lot and while watching her earlier films, especially Ella Enchanted she struck me as Tifa (and frankly I was replaying/beating FFVII again at the time, and Annie kicked ass in that awesome movie too!) and hey, she can control herself. :) I know people like to lean towards untrue rumours about her. I get that they don't have photo evidence and create those rumours. She's nowhere near as appalling and ADHD like ugh...Ben Aflec o_O *cringes*

Nonetheless I'm very satisfied with my dreamcasting choice. ^_^

Top Bottom