• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Awards '09

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Hey bitches...you need to VOTE.

We have a few awards where it seems more than ten people are going win, which is pretty retarded.

So, what I propose is that we set a winner limit for each award should there be ties.

1st Place: 3 winners
2nd Place: 2 winners
3rd Place: 1 winner

Should the number of people tied exceed the limits above, winners will be selected in the order they were nominated.

So, should there be 4 people tied for 1st place...

Yop - 4
Mako - 4
MOG - 4
Monster -4

...the first three that received 4 votes will win 1st place. The 4th will be demoted to 2nd Place, and so on. So, Yop, Mako, MOG will win 1st for receiving 4 votes before I did. And I'll get demoted to 2nd Place.

Sounds good?

We could do that, or set up another round of voting which would be pretty gay.

If you have any other ideas, post post post.

Last edited:

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I just saw this...

Sorry guys, but I just think this is a way to pin it to someone 'just because.'

Oh well, if you want, of course - go, have your 'fun'.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Oh well, if you want, of course - go, have your 'fun'.
I'm sure everybody that participates, doesn't take it too seriously and has a sense of humour will have great fun.

Sucks for you.

Last edited:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Hey bitches...you need to VOTE.

We have a few awards where it seems more than ten people are going win, which is pretty retarded.

So, what I propose is that we set a winner limit for each award should there be ties.

1st Place: 3 winners
2nd Place: 2 winners
3rd Place: 1 winner

Should the number of people tied exceed the limits above, winners will be selected in the order they were nominated.

So, should there be 4 people tied for 1st place...

Yop - 4
Mako - 4
MOG - 4
Monster -4

...the first three that received 4 votes will win 1st place. The 4th will be demoted to 2nd Place, and so on. So, Yop, Mako, MOG will win 1st for receiving 4 votes before I did. And I'll get demoted to 2nd Place.

Sounds good?

We could do that, or set up another round of voting which would be pretty gay.

If you have any other ideas, post post post.

Just saw this here.

Another round of voting, without a doubt. Having a shitload of tied winners is the most gutting thing ever.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Well, I guess I could vote myself - which is against the rules, but whatever - forum-party-pooper. :D

No problem; I thought it was very serious. Sorry... :P

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Shut up and do your job nancy.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Just extend vote date, and do something to encourage more voting ffs.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Yeah, right now this is looking like a big bust. Why not just make this the thread for nominations and make a bunch of poll threads later?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Start giving out warnings if people don't vote.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER

That's because someone stated you're a girl when everyone (or quite some people, as long as I'm aware) thought you were a guy...

Which applies to Faris as well. Everyone thought he was a guy, when in fact "he" was a "she".

So, change your username :awesome:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
ipodguy.jpg

AN IPOD. SO VOTE!!!!​

:monster:

Top Bottom