TLS Awards 2011 Discussion Thread

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
tumblr_ltr071YOBc1qejx7jo1_500.jpg

what the fuck am I seeing for the past few pages...

I'm nominatin'

01. Best Male Member: Dacon, Alex, Devil, Roady, Kano!!!!!, Mog
02. Best Female Member: Aki, Bex, Adri, Kathryn, Leora, Rishi and Elsie
03. Best Site Staff: Shademp and Roady
04. Hottest Female: Aki, Mage, Bex, Kathryn, Zee
05. Hottest Male: Alex, Masamune
06. Nicest: Alex, Mage
07. Meanest: Dacon, L and Myself
08. Funniest: Alex, CK and KANO!!!!!!
09. Best Avatar: Devil
10: Best Signature: Ryu
11. Most Predictable: Username
12. Most Likely to get Banned: Username
13. Most Improved: Tifabelle
14. Best n00b: Theozilla, Elsie and Aithex
15. Best Quality Poster: Dacon, Alex and Aaron
16. Biggest Drama Whore: KANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17. Most Annoying: Tiff, Sami, Tifabelle, Huntress, crack, Aaron, Sunny
18. Most Helpful: Ryu, Mog
19. Most Knowledgeable about FF: Mako, Drakeclawguy, Ryu, Aaron
20. Most Active: Dacon, Ryu
21. Most Missed: Munatik, Alise
22. Member You'd Most Like to Meet IRL: CK, Bex, Adri, Joe, Alex, Scott, Mage
23. Bounciest Boobies: Tennyo, Mage
24. Most Pistoning pen0r: Dacon and Mog
25. Least Likely to get an Award: Me

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
ABOUT DAMN TIME I GOT A DRAMAWHORE NOMINATION

What's a guy have to do to get noticed around here? Threaten to kill himself because no one made him a birthday thread while calling the staff Nazis and making an offtopic gif post in the ltd thread about how stupid the clotis are for liking some dumb slut?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

What's a guy have to do to get noticed around here? Threaten to kill himself because no one made him a birthday thread while calling the staff Nazis and making an offtopic gif post in the ltd thread about how stupid the clotis are for liking some dumb slut?

Nah, you'd just blend into the background. You have to do something spectacular.
Like say please and thank you and put a napkin in your lap, mind your ps and qs and sit up straight.
Only then will we take notice of your drama whoring ways.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi

FUCK YOU KEENO HAHAHAHAHAHA

/adri

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Wish I'd known we could nominate multiple people per category before I sent mine in.

Just call me Lemon, cause I'm taking a do over

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
There should be a "best lurker" category just so I could win something :pimp:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
For some reason, I thought Shademp was on Site Staff.

Can I vote him for the hell of it? :D

He is, actually, poasted dozens of articles on the front page :monster:. Dunno why he's not in the site staff usergroup though.

Also, for the record, being a n00b doesn't have anything to do with how long you've been on the site.

Remember your internet class people, ffs.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Wish I'd known we could nominate multiple people per category before I sent mine in.

Just call me Lemon, cause I'm taking a do over

just send in another one with your additions.

I don't think we did multiple noms last year. I think the lists are going to be long this year.

Also, for the record, being a n00b doesn't have anything to do with how long you've been on the site.

Remember your internet class people, ffs.

yopy for best noob

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
17. Most Annoying: DrakeClawFang

Why does everyone on every forum ever capitlize the F? [/petpeeve] Otherwise I'm flattered. So many people in this forum, and I'M the one that is the most annoying of all? Wow, I mean thanks, I always thought of myself as the drive-by nusance, like that guy at work who tells you the same joke five times a week until you finally get it, but apparently I'm more like that stupid neighbor dog that dry humps your leg every morning as you walk to your car.

Write in votes.

17. Most Annoying: Anyone with a GIF sig. Those things are distracting.
24. Most Pistoning Pen0r: Anyone in the LTD thread.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Also, why hasn't a TLS Awards section been created as usual? I'll get on that, brb.

EDIT: Sorted.

Last edited:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
So many people in this forum, and I'M the one that is the most annoying of all? Wow, I mean thanks, I always thought of myself as the drive-by nusance, like that guy at work who tells you the same joke five times a week until you finally get it, but apparently I'm more like that stupid neighbor dog that dry humps your leg every morning as you walk to your car.

tumblr_lu1x9g5Zde1qb5uido1_400.jpg

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i am honestly shocked that i have not gotten a dramawhore nom with the whole pinkmonster debacle.........

are people to AFRAID of my dramawhorinesssssss................

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
^Nah, all you did was play the common sense card.

Also,

Why does everyone on every forum ever capitlize the F? [/petpeeve] Otherwise I'm flattered. So many people in this forum, and I'M the one that is the most annoying of all? Wow, I mean thanks, I always thought of myself as the drive-by nusance, like that guy at work who tells you the same joke five times a week until you finally get it, but apparently I'm more like that stupid neighbor dog that dry humps your leg every morning as you walk to your car.

tumblr_lrtxz01oZp1qgfdzmo1_500.jpg

Top Bottom