• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Awards 2014: Discussion

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
As some people in the skype thing have seen, I have a shot at Best Beard this year :monster:.

Cabaret

Donator
I have witnessed the beard and it is good, so may it come to pass that the beard will be captured forever in photogramaphic glory. :monster:

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
Excuse me while I n00b all over the place a little.

What are the qualifying criteria for Member of the Year and TLS Lifetime Achievement? Or do we make up our own;).
And Non FF Geek? Does this person have to be geeking out in some other realm?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Surely you're not expecting there to be any kind of sense or structure to this thing, do you? :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Ghost said:
Member you'd most like to meet in real life: Aaron, Dawn, Octo.

After all the Farscape streaming I've done for you and not even a mention. That hurts Ghost, that hurts.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I want to nominate Sprites in something as well as Cab but ffffffffuuuuck I've been beaten to it.

Cait Sith

Ugh! As if!
AKA
noxy
Also... AWWWWW MLT Make Yummy Food!! <3 thanks guyz! (& bounciest boobs :P)

Sorry Freed. I don't have the means to go back and forth and double check who's already been nommed for shit so if someone's already been put into a category on your list... Well. Sorry. And too bad. Ily

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Ghost said:
Member you'd most like to meet in real life: ...Dawn...

[Schrodinger's Stockholm Syndrome]

Also, I noticed I was nominated for "Horniest Member" by at least three people. This is awesome, most awesome.

I shall have my nominations up early this week coming. I confess, it is a fun process <3

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Yeah, I've made oversights too, I can't believe I forgot GLD and Clicky for most missed. :doh: But I haven't yet pm'ed Aaron so its ok.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I just want to point out that the best bromance category has already been won by a dapper British gent and an American rogue that I hear is an utter delight.

Fangu

Great Old One
I see the nominations list hasn't been updated since it was created, but if anyone hasn't nommed Yop for Member of the year yet, I will. Not only did he manage to upgrade the forums as well as pretty much everything else this year, he also spent time setting up a virtual environment to play with, chucking the code on Github and he always offers his advice when new people join in on making changes to the site. Plus he always takes his time to fix stuff if things go down, and he's done so for five years now. He's the invisible superman working in the shades :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
Oh, and
Hottest female: Always Fangu. Always...

(...)

Member you'd most like to bone: FANNNNNGGUUU
Liz-Hurley-as-the-Devil-in-Bedazzled.gif

Top Bottom