TLS Awards - Best Ass Thread

Happy Little Lemon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sledged
I have to say Shademp, that is a damn fine behind!
BPLXptA.gif

@Yop: As you so eloquently say, 'threats and force and shit' are pretty reliable tactics!

Okay everyone -
tF1uNHJ.gif

(I might have watched too much Futurama tonight :S)

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
^obvious trolling is obvious without having to even click on the spoiler.

Be careful what you wish for O_O

I know what I'm wishing for. :wacky:

This.

Come on, I thought men were meant to be competitive with one another :P I demand photos of shirtless men and male arses! I want them here and I want them now :wacky:

No need to be competitive when they can just sit back and enjoy all the hawt ladies posting their stuff. It's time to woman up boys.

Happy Little Lemon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sledged
I can sort of sympathise - TLS has some serious talent! There isn't one of you girlies that I wouldn't trip up and then dive straight under :awesome:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Well I might be in England in September so you can dive under these parts if you want darling. :awesome:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Yop: The Cthulhu dickbutt should have it's own movie. "The Booty Call Of Cthulhu".

Starring Michael Fassbender. Because Fassbender sounds like german instructions to bend a girl over and swiftly consummate.

Happy Little Lemon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sledged
I must say I like the sound of Sledgie :wacky:

I think these threads are getting to me, maybe I should go lie down? But, er... not in an 'I'll be in my bunk' way!

Happy Little Lemon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sledged
^I just died XD

@Thread I must say, I'm disappointed none of the guys have womaned up yet! I'm holding my underwear pics hostage until you all do. It's for the best I'm sure - such faint-hearted men couldn't handle them :monster:

Happy Little Lemon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sledged
Fine...

If I may paraphrase Black Books, I don't know if it's 'nice', but it's...huge. So there's this tremendous sense of value :monster:

Same shorts for continuity but they have been washed since the other day, I swear :wacky:

qiLDWl5.jpg

Last edited:

Pixel

The Pixie King
Well, actually, I was trying to think of an owl pun, but I got nothing.

... nope, still nothing

Nice bum ^.^

Top Bottom