TLS Awards - General Aesthetics Thread

AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
This is a thread to just post regular pictures of yourself for the various "Hottest" or "Most Want To Bone" awards. As with the other two threads this will be invariably NSFW at some point.

^ Turk Cosplay

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'll - probably - be wearing a suit on - probably - friday or next wednesday, so maybe I'll take pictures. Depends on whether the thing still fits.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Okay so here's me. :monster:

Had professional makeup done to be a model for an hour. :awesome:

Me at the Grand Prismatic Spring in Yellowstone back in June.

Thanksgiving selfie.

AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
^ Dapper af broseph. Question though - what secret government agency do you work for and whom are you about to seduce for political purposes?

AKA
Sledged
So many gorgeous people! <3 But if I looked that good in a suit, Yop, I would look a bit happier :D

edit: Skirts were hitched up, buttons were undone, pictures were taken :monster: But since my face tends to look more adorable than hot, I'm posting an older pic in which I look either hot or ridiculous, depending on whom you ask :lol:

edit 2: btw it was not me who painted the walls those colours!

Last edited:
AKA
Sledged
Have you ever worn a suit though? :monster:
Yup! I have a particularly lovely grey trouser suit with purple lining that I bought years and years ago for meetings. I got lucky in a sale, it was expensive as fuck originally and was still pretty dear at sale price but I figured it would be a good investment because I'd be able to wear it for years to interviews/funerals/court etc. :P

Also snazzy suit or no he looks far too serious! Smile next time or I'll sing at you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry79LzkkDb4 (I had this in my head half the weekend - if I have to suffer so shall everyone!)

(and btw the context of that photo is probably not one anyone is thinking! I was dancing around trying to make my friend laugh and she snapped that at some point. Since I look ridiculous when I try to look sexy, I suppose it makes sense that I might look sexy while trying to look ridiculous :monster: As far as I know, this is not the ideal accompaniment to a seductive dance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVEyGntyOZQ)

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I don't really do smiling these days :monster:. There's probably other pictures of that particular wossname elsewhere.

also this would be seductive

Or another gotta go fast song

Top Bottom