• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Discord (More better than Skype)

Lex

Administrator
I feel like we've learned at this point that our platforms of communication are fluid (IRC -> Skype -> Discord) and that no matter where they go splinter groups can form as an offshoot of those - but they form from the community rather than the platform.

I would therefore suggest that (if possible) we replace the shoutbox with a widget that shows a single discord channel from the tls server (probably #tls, the main chat), or if we want to maintain the sporadic message dropping that seems to be the allure of the actual shoutbox, we can create a channel on the discord specifically for it (#shoutbox). I don't see the difference between that and an actual shoutbox, and it also gives people who live on the discord but don't check the shoutbox at all the opportunity to interact without anyone who uses the shoutbox losing anything.

Thoughts?

Sidebar: I haven't opened Skype for over six months and it feels so good. Except the bullshit "Skype for Business" that's tied to Outlook on my comp in work, but that's a work requirement >_>

I would therefore suggest that (if possible) we replace the shoutbox with a widget that shows a single discord channel from the tls server (probably #tls, the main chat), or if we want to maintain the sporadic message dropping that seems to be the allure of the actual shoutbox, we can create a channel on the discord specifically for it (#shoutbox).
Sounds good. :)

Top Bottom