• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS E3 Livestream 2019

Lex

Administrator
It's that time of year again!

This time we actually have the promise of new remake news and an actual Square Enix conference. Let's hopefully wash away the painful memories of last year's "conference".

This time around, we're doing it differently. We've had some great activity on the Discord with a lot of new folk joining in, and I'm of a mind to have two separate events (that combine). So there will be a group of people on voice streaming through the TLS channel, and there will be a group of people watching together in a Discord watch party with Craig (the discord audiobot) recording for reactions that can all be edited together in post.

The TLS stream will be handled by me with a pre-set group of folk to keep the clutter down, and the watch party is open to anyone wanting to react together. This way we get the best of both worlds, with everyone welcome to join in on the fun via Discord and lots of fodder for reaction videos!

Full rules for joining the Discord watch party will be posted as usual here, but also on the Discord itself. The watch party will need a conductor of sorts, as Fancy will be joining the livestream, so if you'd like to volunteer to be a host or co-host for the Discord watch party here is the place to do so.

As usual Tets is on the ball with a handy cheat sheet of times etc.

More to come when I have time :)

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
blobbongos.gif

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
Just correcting my phrasing here because I made it sound like it's 30 minutes after the conference is over, I meant it starts 30 minutes into the conference (Bethesda, Sun 5:30pm, FFVII concert 6pm)

In Australia, we have the Monday as a public holiday for some Queen who I sure as hell don't know, so I'm hoping to be able to jump onto some form of a stream of the concert/potential news.... I don't think it would make sense that during the concert there would be anything new revealed, it just seems that it would undermine the next day's events... anyone else think along the same lines?

OdaDaimyO

Conqueror of Sugar
AKA
Mochi Lover
In Australia, we have the Monday as a public holiday for some Queen who I sure as hell don't know, so I'm hoping to be able to jump onto some form of a stream of the concert/potential news.... I don't think it would make sense that during the concert there would be anything new revealed, it just seems that it would undermine the next day's events... anyone else think along the same lines?
They never confirmed that FF7R is at E3, only to have more info to come in June...they said loud and clear on their Twitter page that games like Avengers, DL 2 and Outriders will be present at SE's conference, but nothing for FF7R.

OdaDaimyO

Conqueror of Sugar
AKA
Mochi Lover
Assuming we will be able to live stream (we'll see how strict they are on the day), any videos/coverage from Sab and Howl will be up on our Instagram account! The handle is @thelifestreamnet if you're interested!
Thanks for your Guidance!!!:loveglomp:

... I am sitting in front of the page already... I mean...there are only around 80 hours left, right?... i can wait...

1*PccfJlaklSjgipYIdaqdNw.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom