• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Gamenights

What do you wanna play?

• The Last of Us

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Mass Effect 3

• Uncharted 3

• Assassin's Creed 3

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Max Payne 3

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Battlefield 3

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Black Ops 2

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Telcontar

Donator
This used to run about a year and a half ago. I don't know how popular thing thing is gonna be, but what the hell. It's worth the shot.

TLS Gamenights
Open to newbies like me, and old people like Fangu.

The idea is to have one console, each week. So that everyone gets a chance to join this thing on their favourite console... Like so:

Week 1: PS3
Week 2: Xbox
Week 3: PC

When is it? Based on this long post:

Saturdays, 9AM EST. Starting THIS Saturday. The 14th of September.​

I picked a couple of the more recent games. So what do you guys wanna play? Vote now! Try to pick at least two games. So that, in case your favourite game isn't popular, you still have a second favourite.

Your POC would be me, CloudZackVII on PSN. So add me, and let me know who you are in the forums in your friend invite.​

Last edited:

Akai Hana

Unknown Creature
AKA
Akai Hana, Komori Yui
I choose Mass Effect 3.. I have PS3 and PC and tbh I don't have Xbox.. :'(

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I've played Uncharted 3 a couple times, but I lack a feeling of control or, you know, actually being able to hit something, :awesome:. ME 2 is better in that respect. Don't have ME 3 yet. Haven't finished ME 2 yet. Battlefield 3 it is, :awesome:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Uncharted 3. If you have an xbox 360 version of ME3 that would be great because I'm forever alone with mine, most of these fuckers have it on the PS3 and can't play multiplayer with me. :sadpanda:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I only PC multi, have an Xbox but no Gold on it :monster:
Really the success of this sort of thing will come down to how disparate our gaming demographics are here. I know there's a very solid PS3 crowd already, so you can tap into that :monster:

Looking at that list really shows how many sequels there are. Wow.

I'll play whatever tho as long as I own the game on the right console. I got nowhere else to be.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Uncharted 3 is probably the best option if many of us are going to play.

Telcontar

Donator
tumblr_mhwciuvZoF1rjqzc1o1_400.gif

It's happening 20-ish hours from now I think.

If you're interested, vote for your favourite games and add me on PSN at CloudZackVII.

Let me know that you're from here and what your forum username is, in your friend invite message, so I know who you are.

READ OP!

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
FANGS I LOVE THAT GIF. FOREVER AND EVER.

I'm down. I just need to wait and see what time everyone gets off for their holiday, then I'll be down for WUTEVERRRRRR.

Telcontar

Donator
Alright. It's happening now. At least I thought it would. I have not received any friend invites from anyone... which kindda sucks...

I'll be on The Last of Us in the meantime.
Best case scenario: This thing happens.
Worst case scenario: I'll play with myself.

spiderman_crying.gif

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I'll add you now but I have stuff to do so I'll be on to play in an hour or two.

Akai Hana

Unknown Creature
AKA
Akai Hana, Komori Yui
Haven't had time to play games right now.. Busy with school stuff and all. Beside, my internet provider is currently upgrading their internet connection to 4g country-wide.. So it takes time...... Sorry for that......

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Is kind of a bit early, most people here aren't playing until the afternoon.

Top Bottom