• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Member Meet & Greet Thread

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I kinda wanna do a road trip next year across the states/Canada. Maybe visit some of y'all as I pass through town. Collect some folk like the Muppet Movie. Tandro, you can be my fozzie bear.

Ite

AKA
Ite
I'm a whatever.

Srsly lets get a bus and end up in NYC doing a TLS panel at Kupocon.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Depending on how long it'd be, I'd totally be down for a road trip. Let's get a camper van and live on the wild side. :neo:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I'm a whatever.

Srsly lets get a bus and end up in NYC doing a TLS panel at Kupocon.

Hell yeah I'm totally down.

And I totally want to do a road trip one day and meet some TLS peeps along the way.

Imagine what kind of reality sitcom we'd make if all of us got together...

TLS: The Road Trip

TLS Gone Wild

TLS Takes KupoCon

OR!

TLS Cruise Line: Where we don't just ship it, we LUXURY CRUISE that shit!

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
TLS: awkward autistic nerds stare at each other's shoes for five minutes, :monster:

Speak for yourself bruh--I will glomp the everliving fuck out of any one of you first time I see you.

Provided you don't supply me with documents beforehand saying you have back problems, etc., because then I will just settle for a ginormous hug.

I like to jump on people when I hug them sometimes when I'm excited. You've been forewarned.

And don't worry, I'm not heavy. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I sorta am, and kinda tall, so go practice your jumping, :monster:

(okay I'm not that autistic, I just like to pretend I am for internet pity points. Which aren't worth shit, mind you)

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
TLS: awkward autistic nerds stare at each other's shoes for five minutes, :monster:

Well neither me, Channy, or Joe have done that :monster: Is this what you'd do, Yop? Stare at the shoes for five minutes? :awesome:

Speak for yourself bruh--I will glomp the everliving fuck out of any one of you first time I see you.

Provided you don't supply me with documents beforehand saying you have back problems, etc., because then I will just settle for a ginormous hug.

I like to jump on people when I hug them sometimes when I'm excited. You've been forewarned.

Aaaaah I can't wait to meet you someday!! :awesome:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith

Well neither me, Channy, or Joe have done that :monster: Is this what you'd do, Yop? Stare at the shoes for five minutes? :awesome:

Aaaaah I can't wait to meet you someday!! :awesome:

Hugging me is like hugging a spider: I'm all skinny and all long limber limbs!

But a cute spider tho. :awesome:

Ite

AKA
Ite
Pictured: Lith and Flare

13369630454_897f3b0b19_b.jpg

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
4fd9b1a6710759391cec7022d7c4666d782e2fc9_hq.jpg

...I can work with that. :awesomonster:
I did not expect Monster Musume references here, of all places. :closedmonster:

OT: I'm on my plane about to head back home to Engerland. Been a whirlwind of a trip. [Insert sappy adorable lines here <3]

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Hugging me is like hugging a spider: I'm all skinny and all long limber limbs!

But a cute spider tho. :awesome:

4fd9b1a6710759391cec7022d7c4666d782e2fc9_hq.jpg

...I can work with that. :awesomonster:

I was thinking more of a sexy, svelte Black Widow-ish figure from Marvel. :awesome:

Monster Musume. We get them at the store all the time, wrapped in plastic. And eventually the plastic is torn off my customers looking to get their perve on in the middle of the store. :lol:

Have a safe flight Joe!!

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Top Bottom