TLS members as Dissidia fighters

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
So, inspired by the DLC thread and my comments towards Quex, I have an expiriment.

Make TLS members into Dissidia characters. Only caveat? You can't make yourself until someone else has had a go first- It's not fun what way.

So, we already know Quex's style is the Automotive Assaulter, but what else about her style can we suggest? She always crits against Cloud and he against her?

What's her EX mode: Pepper up?

Go go, people! And not just Quex! Anyone!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Lmfao, this topic is awesome. I bet Ryu would throw his enemies off by stating all of the flaws in his opponents moves, and perhaps in their personalities. x'D I bet he could make Tidus cry.

Ex Mode= Charm, but it only works on women rofl rofl rofl.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I can see Ryu charming men :monster:

I like the idea of him making Tidus cry too XD

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Alex/Ashes/Fang would be some kind of troll or trickster. Win them over before pwnting them. ;.;
So basically, a thief.
EX mode = drunken wit, only works on prudes.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Bex/Vanille would be the kind of character that requires lots of needlessly fiddly button combinations in order to use her dual long range weapons of perfect sentence structure and smugness (likely to cause negative status effects)

Bex's EX mode = Causes her to fly into a berserker rage and unleash the Drunken assault, this will inflict damage on both parties because of its wild, flailing, unpredictable nature.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
If only the tech used to make The Game was easy as hell, I would've done this already.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I can't think of any 'jobs' or 'titles' for anyone... But I wanna be in this! :excited:

:P Seriously, though... :D

Okay, I'll take a stab, though I'm not sure if I've got this right...

Cthulthu = Huntmaster; Ex-Mode = Silent Lead

Considering us as a group of hunters (hey, they hunted crystals!), and he is not really a very in-your-face leader.

Last edited:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Not for me. YOU ARE JUST OUT OF LUCK. COME ON COME ON COME ON! THIS IS MY SHOW!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I think CA should be in Dissidia. His outfit would be similar to shirtless Sephiroth, sans-wing. :awesome:

Now, moves and ex-burst? I don't know, what would be most fitting?

Hawkeye.

Hero of the Ages says Shabz.
Style? Riskbreaker

EX Mode? Vampire Hunter D.

Most powerful attack? Chanting excerpts from Twilight while cutting something to ribbons.

In a perfect world, that would deplete two thirds of my HP after instantly breaking me, but hey, shit happens.

Hawkeye.

I figure with the quality of storytelling in the Final Fantasy franchise, that all iof the characters would instantly be inflicted with every negative status effect there is, or possibly the worst one of all, which is known as mediocrity.

The problem is, I don't know any excerpts from twilight besides a passing glimpse of "his chest sparkled."

I was instantly KO'd in real life. Not one of my more heroic moments.

Hawkeye.

Actually, it was ice water. It would have been a bit cruel to wake me with anything that could be categorized with sunlight after that.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I'm so bad at coming up with this kind of stuff. :(

Um.... your style would be... called... Darkness....

And your exmode would be... called... Harbinger...

Hey that actually sounds kind of cool. :awesome:

Top Bottom