• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Ranks FF Songs — Round #4 Poll #7

Which one is the best?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
GrandVainChinchilla-size_restricted.gif
TO VOTE FOR YOU ARE NOT ALONE COS Y'ALL NEED JESUS

Oh good that tied it up

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I really enjoy You are Not Alone, and To Zanarkand really isn't one of my favorite songs from the series, but when I compare the two, To Zanarkand gives me all kinds of feels. <3

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
You're Not Alone

Don't get me wrong, this one was the hardest of the polls currently up. But after listening to these a few times over, To Zanarkand kinda fades away into the background. You're Not Alone doesn't do that.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I was going to wait to try and make sure Force didn't vote specifically to tie, but since you voted, I figured I can do mine without waiting now.

To Zanarkand got my vote; I love both of these songs but that one is speaking to me a lot more right now. :3

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Double post after thinking about it more: I just listened to them both once, thought of To Zanarkand, then listened again and made my decision

You're Not Alone is not only a good tune but highlights that one great moment in the game. If you haven't played the game, you might not vote for it because it no longer has the emotional attachment? I guess To Zanarkand is a bit similar, but it more encompasses the entire game. To Zanarkand is X. Melancholic, bittersweet. I think to me I'd vote for that one as well if I didn't play either game?

I guess because I feel To Zanarkand has more 'meaning' to it that I voted for it.
Also it fits my mood more. I much enjoyed listening to it today over You're Not Alone. More uh.... utility? To me anyways.

Might look janky because I edited some stuff I wrote in Discord, but yeah, there we go :monster:

Top Bottom