TLS Virtual Big Meet Up

Ghost X

I currently have no plans on my upcoming Sunday morning/early afternoon (ACDT), but I could possibly be post-booster sick. I have even less plans the following weekend, but that could change.

Last edited:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Sunday the 30? Works for me, I’m West Coast NA so it’ll likely be in the morning for me. Forgive the probable hangover.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
If we do Sunday, I can't make it unless it's in the morning (for me, that'd be like late afternoon/early evening in GMT), I'll be busy with D&D :geek:

Saturday is currently wide open tho.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
step-brothers-soooo.gif

Leafonthebreeze

Any/All
AKA
Leaf
So do I just log into discord and there'll be an obvious room in the TLS server?

I did join that thing but I tend to only open discord when specifically needing to talk to someone, and the number of rooms in the TLS server terrified me so I've not looked at it since hah.

Reactions: Ite

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
So do I just log into discord and there'll be an obvious room in the TLS server?

I did join that thing but I tend to only open discord when specifically needing to talk to someone, and the number of rooms in the TLS server terrified me so I've not looked at it since hah.
It'll probably be in hereScreenshot_20220129-115953_Discord.jpg

Leafonthebreeze

Any/All
AKA
Leaf
Ah wait does that mean I should be on there now?

Howabout when someone's free they just post here that they're online and whoever sees it hops on discord lol.

Mobius Stripper

perfectly normal human worm baby
AKA
PunkassDiogenes
I'll be around most of the day (it's Saturday morning for me). I wanna hear what y'all freaks sound like irl.

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
My time is GMT+3 and I can hang around here for a while right now but I'll be able to properly join in around... 14 hours from now I guess?? and later on if anyone's gonna be online at that time bc there's sleep to catch up on and some work to do.

Top Bottom