TLS WEEKENDER 2018

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
RequiredBewitchedBettong-max-1mb.gif

RedFFWolf

Donator
If there end up being days that are going to fall anytime between Monday-Thursday, which there appeared to be last I was here, I'll endeavour to join :)
(Otherwise, no need to include me in the planning [i.e., please don't factor in my inferior availability XD - don't want anything to change 'cause of me] - but if weekdays happen to be in the plan, I'll hop right into the discussion).

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
I really wanna come hang with y'all but this year keeps on getting crazier for me and there's a lot of really expensive things happening this summer that I can't do anything about. June for me is pretty much solidly booked now and I know I'm away for part of July and stuff so like ... if you guys do something a little later on I might be able to come, is what I'm trying to say, also if it's not too expensive.

tl;dr I'd like to come too if I'm free and can afford it <3

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Right folks, someone else is gonna have to take the baton and run with it because I can't. I probably won't be able to come to either the Weekender or the Wee Pom and Pomathon is only possible because ia, I live in Brum. I've been taking stock of Things as they stand and cutting out a lot of distractions I can do without and unfortunately that includes hanging out with you stunning bastards, at least til September.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Right folks, someone else is gonna have to take the baton and run with it because I can't. I probably won't be able to come to either the Weekender or the Wee Pom and Pomathon is only possible because ia, I live in Brum. I've been taking stock of Things as they stand and cutting out a lot of distractions I can do without and unfortunately that includes hanging out with you stunning bastards, at least til September.

Goddamnit, was looking forward to meeting you irl :)

That said I'm more than happy to help folk with organising things or finding out information about what there is to do in Scotland.

That said I think we probably need to nail down the following.

Total amount of people coming.

What airports/train stations folk will be arriving at.

What you would like to do while your in Scotland?

Do you guys wanna drive in a minibus like what was originally discussed?

Lex is probably the main person for organising it all but like I said I'm more than happy to help out and track down deals etc for accomodation etc.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Cheers dude, I feel like a proper asshat for having to fuck it all off but I have Reasons. :(

Top Bottom