Turtles In Time Re-Shelled

So it's a remake of Turtles in Time, an awesome sidescrolling beat 'em up.

Frankly, it looks stupid. I dunno if it's the more fluid animations and whatnot, or how the playing area isnt.. "open". it looks more confined that the original or at least more "flat, not letting you see whats going on in the backround than that original. if that makes any sense.

Just doesnt feel right.

Last edited:
I used to love playing Turtles In Time. This has my interest but... has it just been announced? No info on what it'll be like yet?

Winter Nights

Cold-Hearted Bitch
Eh... Doesn't look all that bad. Just nothing new to warrant a download on Xbox Live or PSN. It's just the same exact game with early PS2-esque graphics. Nothing to bitch about, but nothing note-worthy there, either.

You're right, that is a mess. Four green characters with small bands to indicate which one is which isn't good enough for that. I watched it trying to focus on one and kept getting lost.

Still though, brought back memories and I know a few guys who will be really interested in this if for nothing else than laughing at it.

tangerine

B ● A ● N ● A ● N ● A
AKA
Val
I remember playing this game with my friend and brother when I was younger. It shouldn't be remade, imo.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-shelled

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-turtles-in-time-re-shelled-20090717011051404_640w.jpg

More Images from IGN

Supposedly this comes out on Wed. I am pretty fucking excited.

X :neo:

I bought this yesterday. I was happy it was only 800pts. Haven't played a lot but from what I've seen I'm really impressed.

Now all I need is to get some people together for multiplayer. :awesome:

Top Bottom