• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Twitch Prime (Free with Amazon Prime)

Lex

Administrator
What is Twitch Prime?

Here it is: Twitch Prime is a new premium experience on Twitch that is included with Amazon Prime. As a Twitch Prime member, you get free game loot every month, like instant access to the newest Hearthstone hero, Tyrande Whisperwind, or the new indie game, Streamline. You also receive discounts on new-release box games sold by Amazon during the pre-order period and for the first two weeks after launch. And on Twitch, once you link your Amazon Prime account to your Twitch account, you get an ad-free viewing experience, exclusive emotes and chat badge, and one free channel subscription every 30 days. When Twitch Prime members use their free channel subscription every month, the streamer gets paid just like any other subscription, so this introduces a new way to help support the streamers you love, even if you’ve never subscribed before. Or, you can just use it for crashing subscriber-only chat rooms. Your choice, boss! :)

If you already have Amazon Prime you just need to link your Twitch and Amazon accounts here. I just redeemed it.

This is pretty awesome, honestly. Justifies my expenditure on Prime even more XD.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Reaction: Wow this is awesome!

*goes to link accounts*

Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country.
Twitch Prime is currently only available to customers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, and Italy.

:prefacepalm:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I obviously don't know enough about Twitch, you have to pay to subscribe to some channels? :huh:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Subscribing to a channel on Twitch means giving it a monthly donation. It's not the same as following a channel, which is akin to subscribing to a channel on Youtube or wherever. Following is always free.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
If anyone wants to know any suggestions for who to sub to for a month, I know of a few awesome speed runners. Darbian for example... he has the world record in Mario 1, he's cool :monster:

Lex

Administrator
Everyone should subscribe to me

Except I fucking never stream and am not partnered XD

Top Bottom