Usertitle limit

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I think you mean highest numbered. But yes, that's more or less the way they appear, with the exception of a handful of people who opted out.

And yeah, maybe I'll add that to our FAQ, as well as the thing about member ranks (Great Old One etc.)

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Er. Yes. You're right. I read that as "highest ranked" for some reason. Even though I also wrote "numbered" in my reply.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Also, has anyone given any thought as to the subtle difference (i.e. italics) between higher staff (Admin/director) and the Mods? I often mistake Yopy as a lowly Mod because he's blue. :wacky:

Really, it's all varying shades of blue, but imo, I would have gone darker to lighter (higher to lower), with more varying shades of blue, rather than.. 2 or 3?

Lex

Administrator
We recently changed them all to have a bit of cohesion between all the staff titles. It might be slightly confusing but that's almost the point, because we don't have much in the way of hierarchy re: staff. Everybody weighs in on pretty much everything, the only differences are that the admin have access to forum destroying powers and the site staff don't weigh in on post reports/ behavioural disputes. Even the site staff have some forum mod powers re: moving threads and stuff, and that was all decided when the roles were created :D

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I think the Mods are also a little confusing because you got a lot of different titles that may/may not equal to the same thing... ie Media manager, FF editor, Community Manager, rather than just Mod or Gmod. But I'm old school like that :monster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Because those people are not mods. :monster:

Me being an editor means I'm frontpage staff. I post FF news shit and such on the frontpage. :awesomonster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
But you're fancy and blue and bold, hence the confusion. :monster:

And I said stop sassing me :kermit:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I think I should add disco effects and shit to admins, :awesome:. How would this look?

CTHULHU
CTHULHU
CTHULHU
CTHULHU
CTHULHU
CTHULHU
CTHULHU
CTHULHU
CTHULHU
CTHULHU
CTHULHU
CTHULHU