Valkyria Chronicles (Series)

Fangu

Great Old One
So, I finished. I'll add more thoughts on that later. I'll just add that for the disappointment I went through, there's one line from one character when doing a specific thing that kind of makes it all worth it. lol.

Anyway, here's a DLC list:

September 25, 2018: Free Tank Decals and free Nintendo Switch Japanese Voice Pack. (Japanese voice options are included with the other versions at launch.)
October 9, 2018: $6.99 Squad E, to the Beach! add-on that sends the team to the beach.
October 23, 2018: $4.99 A Captainless Squad mission. (This is available at launch for free to people who preorder.)
November 4, 2018: $4.99 Expert Level Skirmishes pack.
November 20, 2018: $4.99 The Two Valkyria mission.
December 4, 2018: $3.99 Edy’s Advance Ops mission. (Free at launch with Valkyria Chronicles 4 Memoirs from Battle Premium Edition.)
December 18, 2018: $5.99 A United Front with Squad 7 mission. (Free at launch with Valkyria Chronicles 4 Memoirs from Battle Premium Edition.)
Sauce

I already have A Captainless Squad Mission (have not played it yet) and I got Squad E, to the Beach! today. It's even sillier than the VC beach episode but at least it had me snorting and giggling. Is it worth $6.99 though? Probably not. Unless you're into, em, that sorta thing.
Watching Kai teaching Raz not to grab women's asses was sort of, idk, satisfying? Also kudos for burying him in the sand.

And too bad Claude always sits within the tank, because his beach wear is amazing. It's just so... him.

Reactions: Lex
Top Bottom